~Chapter 9~

Rosalie's POV

"Ahhh! I did it again!" I opened the main door and ran out of the house. My black dress flowed down as my boots came in contact with the surface. My hair also flew behind with the air. I frowned at the figure next to me. "What the-?" I began to ask but a tree snapped down in half made me stop.

The tree was surely broken and it would have to be replaced.

"Again?" I asked Finn as he cried a river next to me. He nodded and cried even more. "He was really mad when I broke the cane yesterday... Sebastian's going to be angry again!" Finn said and sobbed loudly. "And I promised to watch 'Rowdy Count VIII' with the young master." I let out a small giggle. Would Ciel really let him watch it with him? "If he gets mad then I can't watch... Hm?" Finn stopped sobbing making me look at him abruptly. This doesn't smell good. It smells... Too sweet. Finn looked behind with such a big smile and excitement I got scared at sudden change of moods. "Could it be... The Rowdy Cou-." I was just able to dodge it when it came in contact with Finn. "Ahhh!" He yelled as he fell to the floor. "What the hell?" I asked with confusion.

.

.

.

.

"Well, I don't like this." I said out loud. "Neither do I. This is disgusting and makes me want to vomit." Adeline said. "At least you are not the ones that suffered this!" Baldroy said huffing and crossing his arms over his chest. I let out a small giggle when the door opened. "What's wro-?" I heard Sebastian ask as soon as he opened the door. Ciel had his jaw dropped as he looked inside. They entered the mansion and looked at it.

It was disgustingly sparkling.

It had bright colors, dolls, bright decorations.

I shivered at the heavy mix of colors. I didn't know who this person was but sure as hell had an awful taste. It's for nothing but I am pretty sure the place where this person resides it's decorated the same disgusting way. "What in the world is this?" Ciel asked as he looked with dread at his mansion.

"Sebastian!" Baldroy yelled as a crying Finn clung onto him. "What in the world is this? Or more like... What is with that appearance of you three?" Sebastian asked as he looked at Finn, Balrdoy and Lucy. The three of them were disgustingly sparkling as they were wearing flowers and animal stuff. Meirin got away in a moment of confusion with just a hug. As Adeline and I... Well... We got defensive. "Go ask that crazy girl!" Baldroy snapped me out of my thoughts, as he pointed at the door. "That crazy girl...?" Sebastian muttered.

Ciel and him went to open the door slightly to take a peak.

"This is so uncomfortable." Lucy said straightening her maid dress that now had flowers of all bright colors in existence and had glitter all over. "You should've made the same threat Rosalie and Adeline did." Meirin said. "I don't know. I'm not certain I can make her not see daylight if she dared to touch me." Finn said in a low voice. "These ribbons are good, too. But these satin roses are the cuuuutest!" That voice made me grit my teeth in annoyance. "I suggest we reap her soul." Adeline muttered only for me to hear. "I agree but we can't. Unless we want to get punished." I told her as she let out a scoff. "Dammit." She said. "I hesitated a little, but like I thought, you wearing that is, TOTALLY ADORABLE!" I heard Ciel gasp in between this girl's squealing and yelling. "Ah!" I heard the girl say as she turned around. "Ciel! I wanted to see you!" The girl said as she tackled him in a hug. "E.. Elizabeth!" Ciel said having trouble to keep his balance. "So that is her name." Adeline said. "Apparently." I said watching the scene amused.

"No, no, no! Call me Lizzie! Aren't I always saying that!?" She asked as she squeezed Ciel to death in a hug. "Ahh! Just as I thought, no matter how many times I look at you, you are the cuteest!" She said. "Poor kid." I said and Adeline nodded in agreement. "He deserves it for being a brat, though." She finished making me stifle a laugh. I looked at her and she was looking ahead indifferently. Sebastian coughed. "Umm... Lady Elizabeth.." He said. The blonde girl got distracted making Ciel able to escape her grasp and gasp for air. Lucy looked at him worriedly but stayed in her spot, though. "Sebastian, good day!" She said. "It's been a while since I've laid eyes on you." She said. "I have a souvenir for you, too!" Elizabeth said in a sing sang voice as he bowed.