Chapter 4: Intresting

Start from the beginning

“Hello, Maiden.” He said with a small wave of his hand.

“Yo.” I said with a small peace sign.

“I didn’t catch your name.” He said with a smirk.

“Because you’r too slow to even get near it.” I said, trying to insult him. I tried to scoot over to make myself comfortable, but I felt a small tear on my pants. I moved back the other way only to hear another rip. Nobody heard it besides Kayla who seemed to be laughing in her own way. I tried to move, and I fell onto my side, the bark kinda caught my coat and the wool fabric made me stuck.

“See! I told you, she’s amazing.” He said to his guardian.

“Kaylaaaaaa...” I said whining her name. She looked up to me and snorted.

‘What?’ She answered annoyed

“I’m stuck to the flipping tree!!!” I said flapping my arms, I almost fell off the tree, if it werent for the fabric stuck onto the branch, the coat held me up, my feet hanging, as I dangled in mid-air. Kayla fell onthe floor laughing while Roy ran under me yelling.

“I’ll save you fair-maiden!” I facem palmed with my free arm.

“Kayla, please, just help me down.” I said with a sigh. She continued laughing on the floor, lying down.

‘HAHAHHA ‘I’LL SAVE YOU!’ HAHAHHAA’ She yelled laughing, smaking her head on the dirty floor.

“GET ME DOWN OR SO HELP ME I’ll GIVE YOU A TICK BATH AND A FLEA BATH  WHEN WE GET HOME!” (>:C) Kayla froze for a second and got up, still laughing. I grumbled curses to her grass, in hope she will get a stomach ache.

‘Okay, just stay still.’ She said to me as she nuzzled Roy over. Roy looked at the horse confused.

“Roy, if you don’t move I’ll break every bone in your body, when I get down.” I said with a sly grin. The Guards became tense, trying to figure out if I was serious or not. Roy moved over. Kayla moved to the tree, turned around, and kicked it with her hind heels. The tree shook and I fell to the floor with a thump, landing on my butt. I winced and glared at Kayla who just snorted.

“Ah! Princess are you alright?” Roy said shocked. I rolled my eyes.

“No, I’m not alright, I’m Sarah.” I said sarcastically.

“Sarah? What a beautiful name.” He said, trying to be all princey, like in fairy books

“Ugh, stop talking like that, it’s pissing me off.” I said standing up, dusting myself off.

“What do you mean? I always talk like this.” He said, again in the same way.

“Ugh, you mean like this?” I said using my princess voice, like when I speak to officials my father sends me to meet. It’s alittle more high pitched and girly. He looked shocked for a second.

“Wow, you sound like a princess, Sarah.” He said again in the same voice. I gave an annoyed grunt and sigh before calming myself down. Enemy. Right. Can’t be joking with the enemy.

“Kayla, lets go home.” I said walking up to her, grabbing her reigns. I climbed on.

“Ahh, nope my-lady, I’d like it if you stayed alittle longer.” Roy said getting in Kayla’s way way.

“I’ll be late for dinner. Now move it...Hearts.” I said said grumbeling the last part under my breath. His eyes widened slightly as he heard what I said. He grabbed the reigns and Kayla’s muzzle, keeping her from moving.

“What?” He growled, his princey tone lost.

“You heard me, mabey you should have thought about where I was from, or who the hell I was?” I hissed at him.