Chapter 3: Unknown Fates

Sarah arrived back in the stables greeted by her personal maids and guards, that carried her off to the baths and took to her need and care. Which Sarah did not have at all. Not in the slightest!

“Let me go.” Sarah growled as her personal Maid, Ami held her and washed her in the bathtub.

“Your father wants to have a word with you...” Ami said sternly, Sarah’s glare having little to no effect on her now.

“I’d rather not.” Sarah said gravely. She sighed and danced her fingers on the water. Thinking about the prince she had met the other day. She had to admit..he was pretty cute. Sarah mentally shook her head. Bad! She wasn’t allowed to think such things. He is the enemy! He shall die by her brothers hand. Her brother... The thought of him going into battle made her cringe.

“Malady, you must go....I know you aren’t on good terms with your father, but it does not mean you can make faces like such.” Ami said softly, as she doused Sarah with a bucket of warm clean water, washing off the soap and grime from her body. Sarah’s brown hair reaching her back as water pulled her hair down, the ends curled up slightly as the water dripped off.

“Faces?” Sarah said to her self realizing that she had made a face, while thinking. She smiled sheepishly to herself. “Ahh...I did it again, didn’t I..?” Sarah said to Ami quietly. Ami nodded with a slight smile, but She was behind Sarah, so thankfully She couldn’t see.

After the bath Ami gave Sarah a robe while she she left to go get something suitable to wear in the King’s Presence. Sarah grumbled under her breath curses that she hoped would reach her royal father. Ami soon returned with a long black dress, with sliver spades on the bottom of the dress. (I drew a picture :D). Sarah put it on, then putting on her small crown, making herself the Princess of Spades.

“You look beautiful malady. Now, off you go!” Ami said pushing Sarah towards two double doors leading to the King’s Study where he stayed, working with paper work and such.  

Sarah knocked on the doors. A faint ‘Come In’ was heard. Sarah hesiantly opened the door and walked in, letting the door close on itself.

Sarah stood awkwardly in the middle of the room as Haru was in a chair across the room from her Father, sitting in his chair, with books and more papers scattered on the desk in front of him.

“Hello father, Haru...do you need something?” Sarah said strongly. She seemed quite annoyed at the reminder of marriage.

“Yes, I would like you to go with Haru and arrange wedding plans, go to the tailor and fit out a dress. I want this wedding done within the month, Understand?” Her Father awsnered. Sarah’s breath was caught in her throat as she quietly, and hesitantly nodded. She did understand, but she wish she didn’t.

-FF to the Next Day-

Sarah has standing for the past hour, getting ‘almost’ pinned by needles while the dress was being made. She was to wear a ‘fitted’ handmade traditional black dress with white and silver diamonds. Haru would be wearing a black tux, with red spades, polka dotting the tux. But he doesn’t have to stand in the same spot for a whole hour as the tailor hand stitches everything.  Sarah soon began to doze off into space, wondering about the Prince Roy of Hearts. Her enemy. She smiled as she remembered how she had beaten up his men, and Kayla had been perfect.

- - - - - - -

In the Kingdom across the land, there was the Land of Hearts. Prince Roy sat in his bedroom, trying to focus on his school work, but unable to take each word and make sense of it. His mind continued to flash to the mysterious girl he had seen the day before. She was swift, strong, and fearless. He noticed that the girl knew he was royalty. He also took note of what she wore, it looked so fine and rich, as if made for a princess, but the way it was ripped, torn and stained made it look old. He would be able to see the difference from Commoner Clothing to Royalty, and she clearly knew this was not a cheap rip off, and the way she seemed not to care about the dress made him think she could get more and better at the snap of her fingers.

‘Was she royalty? Why did she leave when I told her my name and status? Is she an enemy?’ Roy thought to himself. He nibbled on his pen in stress. He stood up, unable to take the bad feeling off his chest. He decided. He would go back to the meadow to see if she was there tonight.

- - - - - - -

Sarah finished her fitting and was now back home. She was petting Kayla with a slight smile. She looked around quietly, to see if any guards were watching or if anybody was in sight. Nobody, good. She quickly strapped on the saddle and got on. She grabbed the reigns and whispered for Kayla to go. It was nearing sun-set. Sarah loves the veiw of the sun-set with the roses.

They rode off, unknowing of the fate awaiting at the meadow.

-   -   -   -   -   -   -

*end chapter*

HAHA! I freaking made a god damn clift hanger! NOW CRY! SAY UNCLE! SAY IT! SAY GOD DAMN FREAKING UNCLE OR ESLE! >:D

Pft naw!~ Sorry I haven’t Uploaded in....FOREVER! But yeah.. >w> Well! I uploaded now... :3 I’m just verry happy with my Naru-fan-fic. So BLEH.

I’ll upload more....if you comment.

~Anna

*Disclaimer* ME NO OWN ALICE IN WONDERLAND! I ONLY OWN THE STORYLINE AND IDEAS! DERP okay..bye