"HARRY I LOVE YOU!" They continued to shout down the phone, I couldn't hear anything Harry was saying.

"Gotta go." I shouted down the phone before I was surrounded by the girls.

"Can I speak to Harry?"

"Please!?" They were all shouting things into my face, there was no such thing as personal space any more.

"He's busy-" I started but ended up screaming, the girls grew a lot closer and were starting to get pretty feisty, I retreated to the back of the venue out of reach of the girls. I reached the backstage area, almost completely out of breath.

"What happened to your hair?" Zayn asked as I walked into the backstage lounge.

"I decided to stick my finger in a socket." I answered sarcastically.

"Whoa, only asked." He replied sensing my mood.

"Sorry." I muttered putting the boxes of merchandise down. Harry walked into the room with Louis wrapped around his waist, I turned around and raised my eyebrows at them.

"Were you trying to make me deaf?" Harry joked.

"No, were you trying to kill me?" I retorted.

"What happened out there?"

"I was just talking to some fans and they saw you were ringing and then you can guess the rest."

"Aww, I'm sorry." He replied walking over enveloping me in a hug.

"This is slightly awkward." I chuckled.

"What, can't a boy get some lovin'?" Louis joked as he wrapped his arms around the both of us.

"Haven't you got a show to do?" I asked wriggling out.

"Maybe we do...." Harry smirked.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I'm taking you out after." He finished walking off.

"Where?" I shouted at him.

"You'll see." He winked and carried on walking.

"Can I open my eyes yet?" I asked, for probably the tenth time in the past two minutes.

"Nope." He simply replied.

"You're not gonna throw me in a ditch and leave are you?"

"What? Of course not." He laughed.

"That laugh isn't very convincing." I smirked even though he couldn't see since he was behind me supposedly guiding me.

"Okay, take your shoes off."

"What?"

"Just do it."

"Why?"

"Do you want sand in your shoes?"

"Are we at the beach?" I asked reluctantly taking of my shoes.

"You tell me."

"I would be I can't see a thing." I joked. "But I do feel sand between my toes, so my strongest hunch would say yes." I chuckled.

"We're almost there." He said guiding me, down the beach I presumed. "Okay, you can look." He said slipping my blind off. I opened my eyes and instantly recognised the beach, I kept showing Harry pictures of this beach because it was perfect.

"How did you do all this?" I asked turning to him completely shocked.

"I had a little help." He smirked.

"They boys are over there aren't they?" I laughed turning around to see where Harry was looking, he waved to them, I guessed signalling we were okay since they disappeared.

"Thank you, it's perfect." I said still in awe.

"You haven't tried my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches yet." He said sitting down on the picnic blanket, I followed suit and sat opposite him. "I would have taken you here during sunset-"

"Harry this is perfect how it is, no matter what time of day." I smiled sweetly at him.

"You have peanut butter on your face." He grinned leaning over and wiping it away with his thumb. He didn't move from his position and looked straight into my eyes. We remained like that for what seemed like hours, I felt his lips crash onto mine, I naturally kissed back, we were getting so wrapped up in each other we almost knocked the picnic basket and all the drinks over. We both pulled away grinning at the almost disaster we made.

"You know I actually bought you here to ask you something." He spoke leaning back, I did the same so we were once again sat opposite each other. He moved the picnic basket and all the other items in front of us out the way as he pulled something out of his pocket. I literally felt my heart stop as he pulled out a small box, I didn't want to jump to any conclusions but my mind was set on one.

"Delilah, I love you-" He started as he moved so he was sat right in front of me, our legs touching. My voice was stuck in my throat, my hands were beginning to sweat and my eyes grew wider.

"Harry-"

"Let me finish." He cut me off ignoring me. "I love you, we've had so many great times together and I can't wait to see what the future holds, this is why I'm giving this to you." He finished placing the box in my hand, isn't he normally supposed to open it? "I want to be with you forever, I know we're only young but I believe in true love, you're my true love." He finished. My throat still remained dry, I didn't know what to do or say. "Open it." He said placing my hand over the lid of the box. I only did as I was told because my body wouldn't function properly by itself at this moment in time. I didn't want to look down at the box because I wasn't ready for my assumption to be true. My hand shakily lifted the lid and I took a shaky but deep breath and looked down. "It's a promise ring." He said, waiting for my reaction.

"Bloody hell, don't do that Harry!" I replied finally getting my voice back.

"What? Don't do what? What did you think I was ... oh..." He said figuring it out. "I don't think we're quite ready for marriage." He joked.

"You can say that again."

"But I want to be with you forever, I promise you that. I promise I won't cheat, lie or hurt you in anyway. I promise that I love you with all my heart."

"Wow, that's a lot to say."

"I know, but I'll make it true."

"Harry Styles, I promise to love you with all my heart." I replied staring into his eyes, my heart rate was finally reaching its normally pace. "Now we do sound like we're an old married couple." I grinned.

"Come 'ere love." He said in his fancy British accent before reconnecting our lips. The future seems a lot brighter than I first thought.