#12 Sensitive [Request 1]

First Request! 😝This was an imagine requested a loooong time ago by an anonymous reader.

💎

Sensitive;

B/n just won the winning goal, i was so proud of him. He did it like he said he would.

I waited for him at the sideline, he ran up to me, hugged me, spun me around, and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm so proud of you", i said cheered while feeling a rush of warmth in cheeks.

"I know you are i could see you smiling at the sidelines", b/n replied giving me another kiss.

•••

After the talk with his coach he took you to the boys' locker rooms. He told you that he needed to shower, so he you decided to wait outside.

While you where waiting, some cheerleaders walked passed you.

"Oh that's b/n girlfriend?"

"Whoa, he picked low-class"

"Yeah, the fuck is she wearing?"

"I can't even look at her"

"Why is he even with her?"

You took a large deep breath - in and out - this happens to you on a daily basis. You've held in your tears all this time and you refused to let them make you cry.

You know that b/n's a little out of your league but you like him for him, not because of his social class. That feeling is mutual.

Two boys then came out of the locker rooms.

"Well, here's the little cunt"

"Waiting for your boyfriend are you?"

"Leave me alone", you said turning around, you weren't in the mood to talk to anyone but b/n.

"Why are you even with him?", the first one sneered.

"I bet you it's just to brag that she has a popular boyfriend. Or because little miss no-life wants to be popular too", the companion snickered.

"That's not why i'm dating him, just leave me alone."

"Why? You scared we're gonna hurt you?", the first boy said shifting towards you making you walk back.

"I don't even know what your plan is no-life, but we'll expose you for it", he said shoving you to the floor. You where on the edge of letting out your tears.

"The fuck are you doing?", b/n asked.

The guys stayed quiet, not wanting to expose themselves.

"I don't know who you guys think you are to be picking on my y/n but this shitty attitude has got to stop. Or you could say goodbye to your place on the team."

They looked down. And mumbled.
"I didn't here you", b/n smirked.

"Sorry", they said louder and walked away, rolling their eyes.

B/n turned around and helped you up. Straight after he did you broke down into tears.

"Babe? What's wrong?"

You looked away from him and started to cry even more. Your eyes where mini waterfalls, letting out all the built up waters of sadness.

B/n didn't say anything but pulled you into his embrace. He whispered sweet things into your ear, that helped you calm down.

"Princess, you know you can tell me anything, whats wrong?"

You knew you had to tell him eventually, so you did, "ever since i started dating you people started picking on me. The whole school is practically bullying me, and saying how I'm just using you to be popular. They're making me feel like shit! I can't take it anymore."

Crying slightly louder, b/n pulled you into a hug, soothingly rubbing your arm.

"Ignore what they say, babe. You and I know damn well thats not why we're together.

"Plus, i'm glad that your finally crying. You've been keeping your emotions in for too long. I know you'll get through this, and i'll help you."

You smiled at b/n with glossy eyes.

"Thank you b/n."

💎

Hope you liked it anonymous reader🙂.

+Vote
+Comment
=More Imagines💯