Chapter 9: The suffering never ends.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"(y/n). are you sure your ok?" Dream asked.

I looked at him with a blank expression. He smiled widely at me and stood up lending his hand to me. I smiled gently and took it. He helped me up and kissed my cheeks. I blushed and kissed him back. We hugged tightly. Soon we let go and watched the sunset go down on our favorite tree.

I closed my eyes and started humming.

Everything around me started spinning, I could feel wind that surrounding me.

Huh, guess it's time. I didn't even get to go a little further.

I opened my eyes and saw Dream standing in front of me. I reached out to him but he turned to golden dust and joined with the wind.

Then the wind stopped.

A person stands in front of me and opened her arms and smiled.

She started talking but...

The only voice that I could here was...

"It's time to let go."

And before I knew it. A flash of light blinded me and I lost my conscious.

It's nothing but a bad dream...

W H I C H Y O U W I L L N E V E R W A K E U P ! ! ! !

---

"hey! (y/n)! wake up! your even lazier than i am!" A voice called.

It sounded like a child. I opened my eyes and shifted to the side. I saw the sun rising from the horizon and somehow this made me frown. I looked at the direction where I heard the voice. Dream.

"stop starring me like that! oh wait, are you finally think that i am handsome." He said wiggling his missing eyebrows and rolling his hand to his skull imagining there is a hair in skull like most flirty boys do.

I rolled my eyes and started laughing. A shouting voice called breaking my happy trance. To see my mother holding a belt and started angrily walked towards me. My hands started shivering and I stood up. I looked at Dream with teary eyes and forced smile. I ran towards mom and she held a handfull of my hair and started dragging me. I hissed in pain but stayed quiet. I didn't let a tear down. I looked back at Dream with a sorry eyes and looked away from me.

Is there a time where nothing is in our way and we just watch as sunset rise from the horizon? Where Mom and Dad died? Where I am finally free?

Well all I could only do is HOPE that my future isn't like hell, I could only DREAM that in my future, my suffering end.

That's all where I am good at...

Hoping and Dreaming.

---

But all of hoping and dream, would be wasted in the end.

---

Author: If you haven't noticed this is the end of the book! Yeah it only had like what? 9 chapters but... This is what I had planned!

(Liar! You write stroies with no plot planned! You just write on what you thought and that's it! Stop lying!)

I'll wrote the epilogue soon. Bye!

And thank you for everything you all readers done! I could never ask for anything else in the world ^^ thank you sooooo much!