Chapter 1: Nightmare and Dream Sans

•- (Y/n)'s P.O.V -•

I slowly opened my eyes only revealing some golden flowers on my face. I sat up and groan in pain.

'Why am I not dead yet?!' I thought to myself. Internally beating myself up. I sat there on the golden flowers in silence. I was planning on staying there until I die but a flash of light appeared behind me.

"hello, my name is nightmare sans. and i could tell your in a bad mood. your negative feeling is so powerful." A deep voice said making me flinch from my position.

"Leave me be...." I said.

"how rude! i was expecting to be greeted nicely, especially from someone very new in the timeline. i never seen you before." He, I presume said.

"Heh, I know you wouldn't.... Now can you leave me be?" I said slowly turning my head to the side but only looking back again.

"Don't be shy. I'm here to help you." He said almost hearing him smile.

"Why don't you help other ones? Your waisting time on me. Go bug someone else."

"please, some of them are already happy. i only help to those who are in need. so what's the problem, beauty?" He said walking beside and sat.

"You wanna hear so bad?" I asked smiling.

Not a sincere smile. Almost like a forced one.

"yes please." He said.

I looked to him told him in his face.

"Too bad... You can't." I said returning from my sad smile and standing up.

I was about to leave when he somehow teleported in front of me.

"come on. i'm trying to help ya. what's your name?" He said almost enjoying the way I act.

I disgust this guy. I don't like the way they are enjoying me in pain.

"Fine. Your stubborn aren't ya? My name is Hope." I said lying.

Why would I tell him my name if he acts that way. It's better in this way.

"hope...? well that's an odd name considering your a hopeless being." He said.

I flinch again by his sudden statement. I looked down on my feet and a tear started going down.

"well, i'll leave you be, hope. but always remember i'll be here to help ya when you need me. Just say 'nightmare' and i'll be in a second. see you around, hope." He said disappearing.

I stood there alone in my thoughts. Until another beam of light shone.

"Nightmare?" I asked, turning around but it was not Nightmare, it was someone similar with him but more colorful.

"how do you know, nightmare? where is he?" The other skeleton asked slightly worried?

"Oh, I thought you were him." I said turning away.

•- (Dream! Sans' P.O.V) -•
- Let's go back in time, ok? -•

I was just floating around in the anti-void till sensed another negative feeling. But this one is different. It was so strong, too strong. It's hope is lost and it has no dream whatsoever. It was so easy to navigate. I looked at on what AU it was located. And it was in the abandoned AU. I went in and seeing the girl standing up and looking down.

"Nightmare?" She said turning around.

Oh no, please don't tell me they make a deal? All Nightmare wants is someone to do his bidding. And he only needs someone to manipulate it. Ok, stay calm if he got here first then the girl is still here maybe she didn't accept his offer? Maybe, I'm just hoping.

"how do you know, nightmare? where is he." I asked trying not to sound desperate and worried.

"Oh, I thought you were him." She continued.

I walked to her side and looked at her. She is rather beautiful for someone in negative feeling.

"What are staring at?" She said snapping me out of thoughts.

"uh... n-nothing! i really think that flower on your head is um.. beautiful! heh," I said.

I swore I saw her smile on that moment. And the negative aura is slowly disappearing.

"Sorry to break it to you but I didn't wore any flowers to my head." She said.

I snapped my fingers appearing a golden flower to her head. She touched the flower and took it. She smiled and the negative aura is gone too.

"Nice try but I didn't wore this. Ya cheater!" She said playfully punching me.

I smiled and asked her name. She said her name is Hope. Pretty name.

"soooo since your in a abandoned AU. wanna come with me?" I said offering my hand.

"Sure!" She said taking it.

Then we teleported

•- end -•

Author: Finally!!!!! I don't actually know how to make this but it was a request and I have to do it. Anyway toodles peeps!!

~~Dianne🎺🎺