Chapter 7: Back Together :)

(------)

It's been weeks since she last seen him.

"Sans? Where are you!"

She called, screaming on top of her lungs only to be greeted by the wind. The wind flew with her hair sending shivers down her spine.

"Sans! Come on this isn't funny! It's been weeks! Sans!"

She screamed again.

But nobody came.

She felt uneasy. She started questioning herself. Did he actually leave her behind? She fell on her knees and tears started streaming down.

Her only friend, left her.

She covered her eyes and cried.

"Don't leave me, please."

She cried. Soon she lifted her hands and saw a envelope placed on her lap. She started wiping her wet cheeks and tore the envelope open. There she saw a note.

---

Hey (Y/n),

            I don't know how to say this but... I'm sorry. I know I left without saying goodbye but if I do. I know you won't let me go. So I'll just write my goodbyes here and the things I really want to say to you. I love you, (y/n). I love you with all of my nonexistent heart and I'll always will. Even though you won't love me the same. Just know I will always remember you. And please don't cry. Your ugly when you do. Hahahaha! But jokes aside. I guess this is goodbye. Bye (y/n). Remember to always smile, k? Your beautiful when you do. We'll meet again, I promise when all of this will end.

With all of my heart,
Dream! Sans 💙

---

"Goddammit Sans!"

She cried, even more tears streaming down.

"You'll confess when you leave!? How selfish can you get!?"

She screamed,  crumbling the note with her hands.

"You numb skull... Of course I love you..."

She said, letting the note go leaving it to blow by the wind but leaving the pain behind. She covered her eyes, and silently cried. As the sun goes down.

(Y/n) 's P. O. V

"Fools..  It's not like Ink or Dream even comes here. Your wasting your time." I said smiling at their faces.

Error turned around and went close to my face.

"We'Ll sEEeeee aBoUT tHaAaaaT." He replied leaving me alone in this room and locking the door. Azzhole.

I touched my forehead and leaned on a wall.

"This is where stupidity leads you,  idiot." I thought.