Chapter 13: Don't fall so easily

Sakura's POV.

I shut the door quietly as I walked in to our mini foyer. Slowly taking my pink wedges off and sliding off my jacket to put it on the coat rack. All while trying to be as silent as possible. But I guess I should have know that they wouldn't let me get away with it.

"Sakurraaaaaa-"

"Tell me everything right now"

"We need details."

"Did you think we would let you go without telling us everything?"

"It was just a casual date at a coffee shop, ok? We talked a bit and that was it." I quickly shut the conversation around before things got out of hand.

Ino stood with her hands on both of her hips as she asked me,"what did you do?" How does she know? I stared at her with my mouth slightly parted with shock.

"What do you mean what did she do?" Tented turned her head a bit towards Ino.

"It's all over her face. Come on spill, Sakura."

"What's going on? Why are is everyone still standing out here?" Hinata wiped her hands on a towel, she probably came to tell us that she's done making dinner. She cooks every Saturday and Monday. We have cooking schedule, yes judge us.

"Well.. I sort of you know... Maybe I did something... Or I just told him something about where we would be and- I..." Fidgeting with my hands while rocking on the balls of my feet, I nervously talked about my stupid mistake.

"Ok so I sort of told him where we would be performing tonight and how to get in! It was just a spur in the moment kind of thing you know? I probably shouldn't have invited them but Gaara came and it was just you know?- Something you can't avoid or else it'll be really awkward.. And I may have accidentally kissed his cheek on the way out? I don't do that but I did that but it's not me!-" I rapidly explained myself but Tenten cut me short.

"You invited them? You mean all four of them? Sakura what happened has happened now but you shouldn't have done that. They did horrible things along with everyone back in that school. You shouldn't fall so easily for a guy that you have only spoken to a couple of times. Sakura what I'm trying to say is, be a tad more careful and thoughtful next time please."

I sighed "I'm sorry, I promise to keep away from him. You guys mean much more to me." I hugged Tenten, soon Ino and Hinata joined in.

"I'm not saying don't talk to him,
just take care of yourself. They've done stupid things that can happen again. Do you remember what happened a couple of weeks ago in the hall? They still haven't changed much."

"I know." I looked down at my pale feet.

"Ok ladies! Show them that they can't mess with us anymore! Let them know that they can't step on us and play with us like they're trying to do. Enough with the sulking cause we're getting drunk tonight!!" Ino had that burn in her eyes that said she was going all in. It both terrified me and excited me but mostly terrified because I don't know what Ino is up to. Although I know that its never pretty.

-Around 9:17 pm-

"Are they here yet?"

"They said they would be here in two minutes but-"

"Well that should be them. I'll get the door and then we can go." 

We were all ready to go and have the greatest time ever. We're gonna forget everything in the past and have some fun.

Also I have been thinking about how easily I got pulled in by Sasuke's barely sweet and jealous words. I'm stronger than this! I need to take a step back and rethink if I really want to see him at all.

For tonight I was wearing something a little more fancier than last time but still something with edge to it. It was a  mid thigh black dress and gold sequinned jacket. The black lace up heels was apparently a 'must' with the outfit as Ino claimed. The black choker and gold rings were given to me by Hinata who said it would complement the look.

  Tenten and Ino both had a plunge neckline. Tenten wore an all black jumpsuit with a somewhat sheer lace black top. Tenten wore her hair down today which is extremely rare. We stared at her gorgeous self for a few minutes and Ino secretly took some pictures to document this rare event.

  Ino wore a dark maroon romper with nude pumps. She also had a gold choker chain thing but she looks good in just about anything. Everything she is wearing fits perfectly together somehow and makes her look even more curvier. Her hair is in a high ponytail, it's her signature look.

  Hinata had an off white, nude coloured too with black shorts and black booted heels. She had a black jacket thrown on top. (These outfits look good in my head, they might not in yours because you may think of them in different styles idk. I hope they're okay outfits.)

It was an important night for the boys and we can't screw up our performance. 

"You guys look- wow..." Kiba exclaimed with a bit of a red tint to his cheeks. The guys were sweet and complemented us. We gave them complements back because they also looked good. Kiba offered an arm to Hinata and smiled at us. "Ready to go?"  

'Not really' I thought as we made our way out the door already having the feeling that the night was going to be crazy. 

-----------------

Hope u liked the chapter. Next one will be soon ( I say this every time...)

I loved feedback. Tell me what you think might happen next.

Vote.Comment.Follow.❤️

                                  -Candy