Chapter 6: Sasuke's POV.

Song: Ex's and Oh's- Elle King
______________________

Sasuke's POV.

"What's taking this guy so long?!" Naruto complained.

"Hn," I looked around trying to spot the guy. It's been ten minutes and he's still not here.

•Fifteen Minutes Later•

At this point I was extremely irritated, I have been here for almost a half hour and this guy has still not appeared. That's when I saw a group of guys heading our way..... with.. with S.B?!

What are they doing here? What is Sakura doing here? And why is she clinging to the guy like that?

I think Sakura had finally noticed the boys and I, because the first expression she made was of shock, just like mine.

"Sh*t," Sakura cursed out.

I took the moment of silence to take all of her in. She wore a tight, short, scarlet dress. The dress clung on to her, showing all of her curves. My eyes traveled from her dress to her long, sexy legs. I looked back up at Sakura, noticing she wasn't wearing her thick black glasses, which framed her emerald eyes and nor did she have her pink hair up in a bun, as it was let down in curls.

I knew there was more to her than what I saw at campus! She was absolutely beautiful. The ends of my lips curved up, I smirked at her,"Sakura."

At this point I had come back to reality, remembering her arm was looped with another guy. I clenched my hands in to fists under the table and narrowed my eyes at the red headed male. Who was he? Who the hell is he?

____________________

Uh-Oh I think Sasuke might be jealous! What do you think will happen next chap?

Until then Comment, Like and Follow💕