Chapter 11 - Take Jessica somewhere else

Billy's P.O.V.

When I saw Jessica attacking Annabelle I got so mad and scared. I was scared that she was gonna kill her. Kill the love of my life. Lucky I got there on time and pushed her out of the way. Annabelle was in complete shock I could tell. But I didn't kill Jessica this time. It's really hard to kill a newborn vampire. If your a old vampire then it's kinda easy but if your a newborn it's hard. There more stronger and faster.

When Annabelle was on the floor calling Jessica to wake up I got nervous because if Jessica wakes up she might attack her again. Also it's not Jessica's fault it's my fault she attack Annabelle. If I didn't killed Jessica none of this would had happen. I grabbed Annabelle and went upstairs using my super speed of course and locked her in the room. I didn't want to but I had no choice. She's not safe until Jessica is train to control herself.

"BILLY UNLOCK THE DOOR." I heard Annabelle scream but I ignore her and went downstairs.

**

Spencer's P.O.V.

When I saw Jessica on the floor I got scared what did Billy do to her. When Billy took Annabelle upstairs I quickly picked Jessica up and lay her down on the couch.

"Jessica" I scream whisper.

Still nothing

"Jessica are you okay?" Then she started to open her eyes

Thank god!

"What happen?" She asked

"You were attacking your sister and my friend pushed you down and you fainted." I said

"I was attacking my sister? But why?"

"Because of her blood." I said and she started to touch her throat

"It burns." She said

"Yeah you need to hunt." I said and she nodded

She got up and we were about to leave until Billy came.

"Where you guys going?" He asked

"Who is this?" Jessica asked

"Billy." I said

"Oh"

"Yeah sorry for attacking you I really didn't mean it I was just trying I save your sister." Billy said

"It's okay." She said

"Listen spencer you need to keep her out for a couple of months until she's train."

"I would love to train her but where are we going to stay at?"

"KELLI." Billy yelled

Then Kelli went downstairs

"What?" She said all flirty

"I want you to go with Spencer and Jessica to this address and stay there for at least 1 month" billy said and Kelli eyes widen.

"What why?" She shouted

"Because I said so now go with them."

"What about you and Annabelle?"

"We're staying here it's for her safety"

"But-"

"go."

Damn.

***

There's your chapter(: vote or comment. Sorry it's short.

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter I follow back.

Instagram: @1d_lovers_ariana_etc

Twitter: @1d_ariana_etc

~Roxanne

12/23/13 best day ever<3