Chapter 4 - Escaping? Not a good idea

IT WAS BILLY.

I REPEAT ITS BILLY

I FUCKING REPEAT IT BILLY.

I stood there frozen I couldn't move at all. I'm in shock.

"Umm who the hell are you? Why did you break our fucking door? You do know your going to pay for that." Jessica shouted at Billy and this time I decided to talk

"Jessica get away from him." I shouted and she gave me a what the fuck look.

"I can tell where you get your blabbing mouth from." Billy said and his eyes started to get red. O oh.

"Dude why is your eyes red?" Jessica asked.

"Jessica run he's a vampire get away from him now." I shouted and she ran to the kitchen.

Okay what part of 'he's a vampire get away from him now' does she not understand.

"JESSICA RUN NOW." I yelled and she came out of the kitchen holding garlic. Good idea Jessica.

She ran to Billy holding the garlic in front of him. I thought he was going to run away but instead he started laughing. What the hell? I thought vampires don't like garlic?

"Oh sweetie your too cute." Billy said in between laughs then suddenly he grabbed my sister's neck. Oh no.

I quickly got up not caring if my back hurt I need to save my sister.

"Oh sweetie your heart is beating fast." He said and started to laugh.

"Leave her alone." I yelled

"Shut the fuck up bitch." He shouted at me.

He began to look at her neck and then his fangs came out.

I quickly ran to him and try to push him but failed and fell down to the ground then another person fell on the ground.

It was my sister Jessica. Her neck was cover in blood and her eyes were up. She's dead. I could feel tears forming inside my eyes. How could he. My own sister. He killed my own sister my only family member. Now I have no one. I had a bunch of feelings inside me right now.

1) sadness

2) anger

3) hate

All those emotions were running inside me which gave me the courage to stand up. Then I looked at him with all hate in my eyes and also tears. Then I slapped him which made his face turn super red. I didn't even knew I was strong. Or maybe because of his pale skin.

"HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU KILL MY OWN SISTER YOU SON OF A BITCH. I FUCKING HATE YOU." I yelled at him which made him more angrier.

"YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT." He yelled back.

"OH YES I DID." I yelled back and ran into the kitchen and grabbed the phone. I'm calling the police.

Suddenly, he grabbed the phone off my hand.

"What the hell are you doing." He shouted but thank god I already had the number put in. The police is probably listening to the conversation.

"Hello, what's your emergency?" The police asked and I was about to say something but he threw the phone on the ground.

"YOU STUPID BITCH YOU CALLED THE DAMN POLICE?" He yelled

"YES YOU ASSHOLE YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME AND THEN KILLED MY SISTER." I yelled back and he then slapped me and I fell on the ground then everything went black.

**

When I woke up my eyes were burning. I couldn't even keep them open. I try to open them again and finally my eyes didn't burn that much.

"Oh great your finally awake." I heard someone said.

I stood up and saw the one who ended my life. Billy.

"How your feeling?" He asked and I gave him a 'what the fuck look' why is he asking me how I'm feeling? Doesn't he remember yesterday he killed my sister?

I didn't answer.

"Look umm Annabelle I'm not mad at you for escaping." He said and I just rolled me eyes. I didn't care if he was mad at me or not. I hate him.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"And also I'm sorry for killing your sister yesterday. I was so pissed off because you escaped. Also if didn't escape I wouldn't had killed your sister." He said and this time I did answer him. He's blaming me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you blaming me? Your the one who killed my sister not me. You. You stupid bastard." I shouted.

"Look don't shout at me. You'll only make things worst." He said coming closer to me.

"Get away from me." I said while I pushed him back away from me.

"You know what go take a shower and we can talk about this later okay." He said and I rolled me eyes. I really did want to take a shower because my back was killing me and the water will probably help my back.

"Fine" I said and he nodded.

He stood up and gave a red towel. Wow. Then he showed the way to the bathroom.

He turn on the water thingy(sorry idk what it's called) and checked the water

"Hot or cold?" He asked

"Um both" I said and he nodded

"Here um I'll go get you some fresh clean clothes from Kelli. I'll be right back." He said and before I could say anything he ran out of the door.

I waited for like 1 minute until he finally came back with some cute clothes. I never knew Kelli had good clothes. You know since she's a vampire.

"Umm here" he said handing me the clothes.

"Thanks now get out." I said

"Don't you want me to stay. You know to help you." He said and wink and I gasp.

"No bastard I think I know how to take a shower now get out." I said and he nodded and then walked out of the door.

I quickly ran and shut the door and began to cry. I'm guessing this Is how I'm spending my whole life. Trap with vampires.

**

Hope you liked this this chapter(: poor Annabelle her sister got killed by Billy :(. Please vote or comment thanks(:

Xoxoxo <3

~Roxanne