Chapter 1 - Forever my love

Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and push me into the brick wall of the alley.

"WHAT THE HECK." I yelled while my back was hurting alot. I think he broke it.

His hands were grabbing my arms while I try to let go but I couldn't he was too strong. I started to get scared. Am I'm going to get kidnapped? Rape? Hopefully not. C'mon Annabelle get those negative thoughts out.

"Let me go" I shouted but he didn't listen. Instead he picked me up and then everything went black.

**

When I woke up my back was killing me. I couldn't get up at all. I try to get up again but I fail which made it worst. I saw that I wasn't at the alley anymore. Where am I'm? I try to get up again and I don't care if it hurts I need to get the heck out of here.

I finally succeeded standing up. I quickly started to run I don't know where but I need to get out of here. I want to be in my house. I ran to the door but it was locked. Ughh. I turn around and notice there was a window. Bingo. I went running to the window and saw that it was pretty high. Shit. Ugh. It I jump I probably kill myself. What do I do now? I'm dead. Which one is worst jumping out of the window or getting killed? Probably the second one. Oh well here goes nothing. I open the window and took a deep breath. I can't believe I'm going to do this. Goodbye world. I took another deep breath and close my eyes until someone grabbed my arm. He push me down the ground and locked the window.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU ABOUT TO DO." He screamed which made me more scared. I didn't even answer him neither.

I could see he was getting mad because his face was turning red. His eyes were turning red. Wait red? What the hell????

"ANSWER ME YOU UGLY BITCH." He yelled which brought me to tears. I knew I was ugly but no one had said it to my face before until now. He called me a ugly bitch. I'm not a bitch.

"OH C'MON STOP FUCKING CRYING AND GET THE HELL UP." He yelled but I couldn't. I try but it didn't work. My back was literally broken.

"GET UP NOW" he yelled but I couldn't. Couldn't he see?

"I-I can't" I try to say

"UGH YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT." He said and then I felt 2 hands on my body. He lifted me up quickly and pushed me against the wall.

"Owww" I whisper. There was alot of pain in my back.

He didn't say anything he was just looking at me and he was licking his mouth which was creeping me out. I needed to know what was he because right now he is not a human.

"WHAT ARE YOU" I yelled at the top of my lungs I was so scared of him. His deep red eyes kept starting at my hazel eyes and he wouldn't stop it.

He started to touch my arm. His hands were cold as ice. I wanted to get out of his sight and never see him again. He kept staring at me like if I was something to eat or something. I decided to put some courage and talk.

"What are you? Where am I'm? Who are you? Why did you do this?" I shouted but that only got him more angrier.

He took a deep breath and finally spoke.

"Your somewhere that no one can find you. And I'm Billy. Billy Unger. That's all I'm going to tell you." He said pissed off.

"Am I'm kidnaped?" I asked while his eyes were changing colors

"Yes my love." He said

"For how long?"

"Forever my love."

***

How was the first chapter? Good or bad? Hopefully good. Vote or comment thanks(: btw it's so hard to write this chapter because Billy is such a nice person and in this story he's a asshole omfg Im sorry. But hey this is fanfiction so yeah. Billy is such a sweetheart with a good heart. Love you Billy xoxo. Lol and sorry if its short ill make the next chapter longer hopefully(: don't forget to vote or comment thanksss xoxox.