Chapter 2 - Meeting Spencer & Kelli

"Forever my love" he said and my eyes widen. Oh hell no. I'm not staying here forever.

"What do you mean by forever?" I asked

"You sure do ask alot of questions my darling." He said then he begin to suck on my neck. My eyes widen when he did that. Is he going to rape me? He can't I'm only 17 years old. He can't.

Suddenly, he stopped and his eyes were deep golden. Okay I'm really scared.

"Man I can't wait to taste you." He said and I gasp. What did he mean by that.? Sex related? Or something else? Oh god please help me.

He was about to suck on my neck again until someone open the door.

"Ooooo I smell blood." He said and I gasp again. No what no they can't. No they can't be vampires. Vampires don't exist.

"Shut the fuck up spencer and get the hell out of here." He said to spencer.

Spencer was very tall. Taller than me and Billy. He had deep red eyes too.

"Aww Billy but I also want to taste her" he said to billy and my body started to shake.

"No. She's mine and only mine I found her." He shouted to spencer and he got pissed off.

"Oh really?" Spencer said

"Yes. She's is mine only. Mine mine mine." Billy said and I started to get more scared.

"You don't scared me Billy." He said coming closer to him and me.

"You don't scare me either. You might be taller than me but I'm am much stronger then you." He said and Spencer got more pissed off

"KELLI" Billy yelled.

Who the hell is Kelli? I thought to myself

Then someone came running to the door.

"Billy, you called me right?" She asked

"Yes take her some where were Spencer can't hurt her now." He said and then push me into her.

"Okay." She said and grabbed my arm.

We went downstairs quickly and she took me to the kitchen.

"I'm guessing you're kidnapped by Billy." She said and I just nodded.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you." She said and I gave her a fake smile.

"So what's your name?" She asked

"Umm Annabelle" I said

"That's a beautiful name my name is-BOOM" she got interrupted by large sound of someone getting hit.

"Umm I'll be right back. Stay here." She said and went running up stairs real fast.

Perfect. Time for me to escape.

*

Billy's P.O.V.

Fucking spencer was getting on my damn nerves. Can't he see that girl is mine. She is mine only not his. Only mine. I found her so she's mine.

"Fuck you Billy." He said and punch me in the face and I fell on the ground.

Okay that was it. I stood up and grabbed him and push him in the wall as hard as I can. Then someone open the door.

"Oh my god Billy what did you do to Spencer?" She said running to him.

"He was getting me pissed off. And where's the girl?" I asked

"You mean Annabelle?"

"Yes. Where is she?"

"She's downstairs." She said

"Okay I'm going downstairs then."

"Wait" she said

"What?"

"Come over here and heal him before his back breaks." She said and I rolled my eyes

"No he almost took my girl" I said

"Just do it please." She said and I nodded

You see I'm a vampire. I have a few abilities. One of them is to heal someone. For example If someone gets hurt I can heal them pretty quick and it won't hurt anymore.

When I finish healing him I ran downstairs to check Annabelle because I also hurt her pretty bad. Her back is probably broken.

When I got downstairs I didn't see her. I went to the kitchen and she wasn't in there either. Okay I'm getting worried now.

"KELLI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE." I yelled.

Then Kelli went downstairs using her vampire speed.

"What?"

"Where's Annabelle? I don't see her anywhere." I said and she was looking at the door.

"Umm I think she escape." She said and I could feel the heat inside me. I was this close to beat the hell out of Kelli.

"UGH YOU BITCH." I yelled while I went outside to look for Annabelle.

**

Oooo poor Spencer he got beat up by Billy :( but At the end Billy helped him yay. But what do you think Billy is going to do to Annabelle? Vote or comment thanksss(: