Chapter 3 - Escape

Annabelle's P.O.V.

When I ran out the door it's was super dark outside hmm I wonder why? Maybe because its night or maybe because I was surrounded by vampires but I didn't let the dark win. I began to run. I don't know where I'm going but I know I can find someone. Hopefully. I ran into the woods. While I was running I felt like I was being watched. Oh no. I forgot. I remember Kelli running super fast upstairs. Faster than the speed of light. What if Billy found me. Oh god please no. Please help me. Get the damn devil away from me. Please. I thought to myself.

I continue running Im not stopping until I'm in my own house.

Suddenly, I saw that I wasn't in the woods anymore Im at the streets. Oh my god yes thank you god. I continue running and yelling for help. Then, I stopped running because I notice that this street was my street where my house is.

"YES" I shouted and then continue running.

In any minute I'm going to be in my own house and enjoy life again. Yes. Thank god.

10 minutes later I was stepping on my house. I turn around to see if Billy was behind me but he wasn't. Let me just say I did the happy dance. I also notice that my sister car was parked. YES! I'm not going to be alone. I knocked on the door and waited for her to open. You see I live with my sister since she's 20 years old. My parents died and both of us stayed with our grandma. Then she died when my sister Jessica was 18. So yeah.

Jessica finally open the door and she gasp.

"Oh my god Annabelle where have you been? Why are you standing like that? Why is your arm bleeding?" She asked

I didn't even notice that my arm was bleeding.

"I'll tell when I get inside." I said and she nodded then I went inside.

When I went inside I try to sit on the couch but I couldn't my back was hurting.

"Here let me help you." Jessica said while she helped me.

"OWWW" I yelled

"Sorry." She said

When I finally sat down she gave me a serious look.

"Okay enough with this. What the hell happen?" She said

I took a deep breath and began to talk.

"Do you believe in vampires?" I asked

"No what kind of question is that?" She said while raising her eyebrow

"Because I was kidnapped by one." I said and she started laughing

"I'm being serious. Look at my back it probably broken all because of him." I said

"Who's him?"

"Billy" I said

"Okay Annabelle. If you had sex or something just tell me don't make up a stupid lie that no one believes." She said and I started to get mad. I'm not lying.

"Jessica you got to believe me. I'm not lying." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine whatever I'll get a pack of ice. Stay here." She said and I rolled my eyes. Like I'm leaving this house hell no Im probably never leaving this house anymore.

"Here." Jessica said

"Thanks." I said and she nodded.

She got up of the couch then grabbed the remote then turn on the tv.

"What do you want to watch?" She asked

"I don't car-" I got interrupted by door breaking.

I turn around quickly and saw the one and only

BILLY.

**

Oh seems like Annabelle and Jessica are in deep trouble. What do you think will happen next? Comment below(: don't forget to vote too. Thanks guys xoxo<3

~Roxanne