Chapter 6 - Kelli likes Billy, extra vampire

Kelli P.O.V.

I really like Annabelle but I have a feeling that Billy likes her and I don't want that to happen. Your probably wondering why? It's cause I been in love with Billy ever since he changed me into a vampire. He did the same thing that he did to Annabelle, he kidnapped me but he never fell in love with me he just kept me for his own use for example blood. I felt used too but I didn't care I love him.

"I already send him a mind message I'm just waiting for him to reply." I said to Annabella who's was shaking like crazy. Okay when is she going to get the idea that I won't hurt her.

"Ahh okay." She said and I smiled.

"So um do you like Billy?" I asked again. I need to be 100 % she doesn't.

"I think I already answer that question when you read my mind. Plus why do you keep asking me if I like him? Do you like him.?" She said and I started to get red. What if I tell her and she tells him. Well she seems so innocent so I bet she won't

"Yeahh." I said and her eyes widen.

"That's cool" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yup" I said then the door went open.

It was Billy.

"You send me a mind message right." Billy said and I nodded

"Okay get out I need to talk to Annabelle alone." He said and I could feel the heat inside me. Am I'm jealous? Of course I am.

"Umm hello? I told you to get out." He said and woke me up from my thoughts.

"Sorry got a little distracted. I'll leave." I said

"Finally." He said before I left and I could feel tears forming inside me.

**

Annabelle's P.O.V.

When Billy yelled at Kelli I felt bad for her. I could see she got jealous when Billy asked her to leave. But trust me I don't like Billy. I fucking hate him for kidnapping me and killing my sister.

"So what were you two talking about?" Billy said

"Um nothing we were just getting to know each other." I said

"Oh well guess what?" He said

"What?"

"Well I think I know how to get your sister back to life but there also one bad thing about it?"

"Which is?"

"I have to turn her into a vampire." He said and I gasp. Okay is he crazy I don't want my sister to be one of those bloodsucking devils.

"Absolutely not." I shouted

"Well too bad I already turn her."

"WHYYYY!" I yelled

"Because I felt bad for you. I felt bad that I killed her. Also because she meant alot to you so that's why I did it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

How dare he change her without my permission!

"Bitch" I whisper

"What did you say?"

"I said bitch. B.I.T.C.H." I said and his eyes were turning red. Shit I went to far.

"You shouldn't said that." He said and the my face felt the heat of his hand. He slapped me.

Why does he always do that? His stupid mood swings are getting me so annoyed. He's all happy and nice in one minute then the next minute he's all violent and mean. I quickly rubbed my face and just stared at him as he did the same. I could feel his breath hitting my face but I didn't care. Maybe because he always does that or maybe because I'm scared of him. I really don't know. But what I did know is that I just wanted to die. I don't want to be in this world anymore. My life was completely ruined. He ruin my life. He ruin my sister's life too. Now she has to spent the rest of her life as a vampire. "Annabelle?" Billy said interrupting all the things I was thinking about. "What!" I said with a attitude.

"I won't hurt you." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you already told me that. You and Kelli already told me that." I said. "But I mean it." He said which made me confused. "What do you mean by that? Are you saying Kelli will hurt me?" I said. "I don't know if I were you I wouldn't trust her to much. I already know she likes me but I don't like her back. I like someone else." He said and I felt bad for Kelli. "How come you don't like her?" I asked. "Because I don't trust her I just don't and you shouldn't trust her either." He said and I rolled my eyes. Ok I'm might be crazy but he's is lying. Kelli is so sweet and kind. I should know because she hasn't try to hurt me not like Billy. All he ever does to me is abuse me.

"Whatever Billy. I trust her more then you." I said which caused him to get his eyes more redder. They were so shiny too and bright. They were pretty but scary too. I stepped back a little I don't want to get too close to him. "Trust me Annabelle. I won't hurt you." He said. "Okay okay whatever can I just go see my sister?" I asked.
"Sure you can but In ten days" he said and I raised my eyebrow. "What why? I want to see her now" I shouted. "Shhhh, you can see her in ten days and that's final" he said and I stared to get mad. "Why?!? She's my sister I have the right to see her please." I said. "You'll see her in ten days now lets go downstairs so you can eat." He said.
"Wait where is Jessica?" I asked
"With Spencer. The reason you can't see her right now is because she's changing into a vampire and when the transformation is done she needs to learn how to control herself when she's around humans." He said and I nodded. That makes sense now.

"C'mon lets go downstairs" he said and I followed him. When we were going downstairs I started to notice a bunch of old stuff. And I mean really old stuff. There was like one of those type thing you use instead of a computer. How old are they? "Umm Billy?" I asked "yes?"

"How old are you?" I asked

"I'm 18" he said and I laugh.

"Hahah no your not" I said

"Yes I am" he said

"Okay well how long have you been 18?"

"509 years"

**

There's your chapter sorry its short I had to be in the hospital all day because my baby cousin needed to have a surgery. But yeah and ooo Kelli likes Billy but Billy doesn't like her back and doesn't trust her awww poor Kelli. Well please vote or comment thanks and make sure to share this story to your friends if there a Billy Unger fan(: thanks. Xoxox<3

~Roxanne
12/23/13 best day ever<3