Chapter 5 - Getting to know Kelli

Billy's P.O.V.

It's been 35 minutes and Annabelle was still in the bathroom. Okay what's taking her so long? Shouldn't she been out of the bathroom a long time ago? Suddenly I remember there was a window. Crap. I quickly ran to the bathroom using my vampire speed of course and unlocked the bathroom door.

I ran to the window and checked if it was open but it wasn't. Weird. Annabella must be in the shower still.

"Annabelle?" I said but she didn't answer

I'm sorry Annabelle but I'm going to open the shower curtain(idk if I spelled it right sorry)

My eyes widen. She looked like she fainted in the shower. She was laying down all naked. Her back was all open and she had lots of wounds. Did I do this to her? C'mon asshole of course you did this to her. I feel awful.

I grabbed the towel and grabbed her out.

"KELLI" I yelled

In a couple minutes the door bursted open.

"This better be importa-oh my god, Billy what the hell did you do to her?" She gasp.

"Just ignore it and turn off the shower now." I said and she nodded

I lay Annabelle on my bed and then put my hands on her body to heal her. Hopefully it works and if it doesn't I don't know what I would do.

"Billy?" Kelli said

"What can't you see I'm healing her." I shouted

"Don't shout at me."

"Sorry. What do you want."

"Never mind. I'm going downstairs with Spencer." She said and I nodded

When I finish healing Annabelle I waited a couple minutes to see if she was okay.

It took 29 minutes until she finally woke up.

"Where am I'm?" She said

"Your in my bed. You fainted in the shower." I said and her eyes widen

"You didn't see me naked right?" She said fast

"Sorry but I did. I needed to save you." I said

"You could've just let me die just like you let my sister die." She said and I felt upset again. I didn't mean to kill her sister

"Look I'm so sorry about that. You don't know how bad I feel about that." I said and she rolled her eyes

(Btw she has clothes on)

"Oh really, your a monster. You have a cold heart. You don't even know that she was the only person in my life. All my family are dead. You took her away from me." She said and I looked down. I didn't even know what to say

"I'm sorry" was all I could say.

"Whatever." She said and stood up and went to the bathroom again.

**

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. Weird my back doesn't even hurt. What he do? I looked at myself in mirror and my eyes were so red and puffy. Hmm I wonder why? Stupid asshole.

I went back to his room but he wasn't there. Weird.

"Umm Billy" I shouted to see if he was there but there was no answer.

Then Kelli came.

"Hey Annabelle feeling better?" She asked and I nodded no.

"What did Billy do this time" she asked

"He-he-he killed my sister yesterday" I said and her eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" She asked and I nodded

"Oh my god Annabelle I'm so sorry I can't believe he killed someone." She said and I gave her a weird look.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked

"Well Billy never killed a human before." She said and I gasp.

Wow so my sister was the first human he killed. Stupid bastard

"Oh" I said

"Yeah I'm sorry Annabelle" she said and gave me hug but I didn't hug her back. I don't trust her. I don't trust anybody in this house.

"Wow spencer was right you do smell good." She said and I pushed her away from me.

"Don't worry Annabelle. I won't do anything to you. I know we're going to be good friends." She said and gave me a smiled but I just stood there like a idiot.

"So how old are you?" She asked

"17" I said

"Cool I'm 18" she said and I gave her a fake smiled

"So do you like Billy?" She asked and I gave her a 'what the fuck' look. Why in the world would she ask the stupidest question ever. Hell no I don't like him. I fucking hate him. If I had the power to kill him trust me I would. I would rip his lungs out and his heart out and feed them to the lions or to the sharks.

"Hahaha oh my god Annabelle you so funny" Kelli said and started laughing so hard. What the hell? Why is she laughing I didn't even answer her?

"Your probably wondering why I'm laughing so hard. I read your mind. I was laughing at the joke you made about Billy." She said and I just stood there.

"Your lying" I said

"Nope Im not. You said you'll rip out his lungs and heart out and feed them to the lions or the sharks." She said and I gasp.

"It's one of my abilities" she said

"Oh cool." Was all I could say. I'm in a little shock right now.

"Yeah are you hungry?" She asked

"Very" I said

"Okay I'll send a mind message to Billy to get you some food" she said and again I was confused

"What?"

"You said you'll send a mind message to Billy to get me food? What does that mean?" I asked

"Well you see us vampires can send mind messages to any vampires. It practically like texting but using your mind."

"Oh that's cool I guess." I said and she nodded while she was smiling.

I kinda do trust her now. She's really nice. Hopefully we are friends.

***

There's your chapter. So Kelli can read minds isn't that cool? Yup it is. Please vote or comment thanks(: xoxox<3

Also don't forget to follow me on Instagram: 1d_lovers_ariana_etc

~Roxanne

12/23/13 best day ever<3