Chapter 10 - Sister attack

Jessica's P.O.V.

When I finally woke up my throat was super itchy and it was burning. Okay what the heck is wrong with me? I got up and then went to the door but then someone grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Oh your finally finish changing again." A tall dude said and I gave him a weird look

"What do you mean? Who are you? Where am I'm?" I said

"Don't you remember what happen to you the other night when you were with your sister?" He asked

"No" I said. I really don't remember anything

"Oh well okay my name is Spencer." He said and I nodded

"Okay well that doesn't answer everything. Where am I'm? Why is my throat so itchy!" I asked

"Wellll umm your a newborn vampire." He said and my eyes widen. Okay this dude is nuts.

"Good joke. Now can I go now?" I said and he gave me a weird look.

"You can't leave. I need to train you." He said

"Train me to do what?"

"How to use your super speed, how to suck blood, how to use your ability."

"Okay your nuts." I said and he started laughing.

"I'm am not. Look if don't believe me then look at this." He said and then showed me his fangs. Okay okay so he's a vampire but I'm not.

"So your a vampire but I'm not."

"Yes you are. Come I'll show you." He said and the grabbed my arms.

**

Annabelle's P.O.V.

Things got really quite when I was in the room. I thought Billy would come up here and talked to me since I was up here for a long time but I was wrong. What if the police got them arrested. Should I go downstairs and check? Maybe I should.

I got up and open the door. I went downstairs running and yelling Billy's name out but still there was no answer. I went to the living room and my eyes widen. My sister was in the living room with Spencer. I quickly ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh my god Jessica your here. Your alright oh my god." I shouted and then looked at her but that was a huge mistake. Her eyes were turning super red and golden I couldn't tell which kind was it.

"WHAT IS THAT SMELL?" Jessica yelled

"Annabelle if I were you go run." Spencer said but it was to late. Jessica started pulling my hair and pushed me against the wall.

"Man you smelled good." Jessica said and my heart started pounding. I was so scared.

Spencer try to help me but he couldn't Jessica was to strong.

"BILLY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW." Spencer yelled

"C'mon Jessica let her go. She's your sister you can get other blood from someone else not hers." Spencer shouted at her but it didn't work.

I saw Jessica fangs poping out and I started freaking out more. She's gonna killed me.

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to come but it never came. I open my eyes and saw Jessica on the floor. I also saw Billy.

"Oh my god Jessica are you okay?" I said and went down on the floor.

"She's okay. Go upstairs now." Billy shouted at me

"No I need to see if she's alright." I shouted back.

"No go upstairs now before she wakes up and starts to attack you." Billy shouted back

"But-" I got Interrupted by him picking me up

He used his super speed and we went upstairs. Then he open the room door and shoved me in there. Then he closed the door. I got up and try to open the door but it was lock.

Great guess I'm stuck here.

**

There's your chapter. I wasn't gonna update today but there was a snow day today and I was really bored. I might update tomorrow if there's a snow day. Yeah so Miley Cyrus back up dancer shared my picture I made for her yesterday on Instagram and I'm so HAPPY ! Lol please vote or comment thanks(:

Instagram: @1d_lovers_ariana_etc

Twitter: @1d_ariana_etc

~Roxanne

12/23/13 best day ever<3