Chapter 8 - Billy kisses me

I stood there with my eyes widen. I don't know why but I stood there in shock. Is that normal? I decided to break the moment for them because I was hungry alot.

"*cough cough*" I fake cough and Billy eyes went widen.

"Oh Annabelle this isn't what it look like."

"Umm I don't care I just want my food." I said and Kelli gave me a dirty look. Okay what the hell?

He went to the stove and he gasped which made me laugh. Which kind of boy gasp?

"It's looks like I burn the food. All cause of Kelli" he said and I rolled my eyes.

Wow he fucking burn my food all cause he was kissing Kelli. Okay what Is going on with me. Am I'm jealous? Hell no!

"Wow" was all I could say and went to the living room.

*

Kelli's P.O.V.

When Annabelle interrupted my kissing moment I felt the nerve to punch her in the face. I hate her now. She is trying to take Billy alway from me and that is not going to happen not at all!

When Annabelle went into the living room I decided to kiss Billy again so I could live the best moment again. I went closer to Billy but when I did he walked to the living room. Okay that's rude.

**

Billy's P.O.V.

I'm so pissed off at Kelli. She kissed me and made me burn Annabelle's food. Also why can't Kelli get a clue that I don't like her like that. I like her as a friend but nothing more. The one I really like is Annabelle.

I went into the living room to see what's up with Annabelle. I kinda felt like she was jealous. Maybe she is.

**

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room with stomach rumbling. I'm so hungry. I haven't ate in 2 days which felt like years.

"Hey" Billy said then sat on the couch with me.

"Hi" I said all serious.

"What's up."

"The sky."

"Haha very funny." He sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"So why are you here?" He asked

"Well maybe because you were too busy making out with Kelli and you burn my food." I said and he had a smirk on his face.

"Well I can see someone's jealous." He said

"Why would I be jealous? I mean I don't like you. I hate you." I said all serious

"Well that doesn't mean anything. If you hate me I can change that quickly." He said and started to sit closer to me and lean closer to me.

Okay what the hell is happening. Is he trying to kiss me? What's wrong with him.! He just kissed Kelli now he's trying to make a move on me. Oh hell no.

"Just shut up already. Your really annoying you know." I said which caused him to laugh.

"And you really cute when your nervous" he said

Okay I might be nervous but it's only caused he's trying to kiss me. Not caused I like him. Cause I don't.

"I'm not nervous. Why would I be nervous if I don't like you. I hate you. You kidnapped me and took my-" I got interrupted when his lips smash mine.

Billy was kissing me.

**

There's your chapter(: oooooo they finally kissed yay sorry its a short chapter. And Happy New Years. I had fun yesterday kinda. So Billy posted a video and a picture on Instagram yesterday night great timing to end 2013. So yeah please vote or comment. Thanks make sure to follow me on Instagram:
1d_lovers_ariana_etc

I post pictures of Billy, Ariana, Miley, one direction and many more(: so follow me thanks.

~Roxanne
12/23/13 best day ever<3