[ 25 ]

john was furious, anger building up inside him as he walked towards hansol's house, not really towards his house but more like—the market, where they first met, where they became friends even though the world is clearly ending.

he doesn't even know the reason behind hansol being all an ass to seungkwan, but boy he knows he's going to confront and comfort hansol about it—which is why friends exist. the market came into the view, john immediately stopped on his tracks and just stared at the closed market before his eyes. wait—closed?

what do they mean, closed?

he continued to walk forward and saw a paper was just there, nothing else, empty street, empty everything. the cool wind blew by and it sent john shivers down his spine, suddenly feeling anxious, he ran away from the empty street and went back to the apartment immediately.

he started crying, not knowing why, the anxiety being all alone in a street really did trigger a certain part of his memories.

strong outside, fragile inside. 

-

AYE IM BACK HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL LITTLE CUTIES. IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS LAME BUT IT'S ALMOST ENDING. OHOHOHOHO IM PUMPED ABOUT THE ENDING YO (; (; Happy ending? Or Sad ending? COMMENT! (Yes I ate some chocolates and I'm kinda hyper right now?)