[ 10 ]

day ten

it's happening too fast, everything about the day his sister decided to give up flashes back into his mind like a fast-forwarded movie. he remembers every single detail of it, how she passed away, how lifeless she looked. it was useless to cry over it, in his opinion. because it was already too late to save her, or even. . . at least talk to her.

the problem is, his mom doesn't know about anything. no funeral is set up for this nor any family member knows about his sister's death, he doesn't want to tell his mom out of the blue that she died and he wouldn't want anyone to know that she did so.

because he feels guilty for not being there for her.

"seungkwaa?" he snapped out of his thoughts when hansol called his name, he was standing in front of the auto-door. the air-conditioner blowing his hair, he blinked thrice before walking towards hansol who is busy counting juice boxes.

"hi, john is still sleeping." he laughed bitterly by himself, since john is sleeping. he doesn't have anyone accompanying him, he can't even force himself to smile since hansol pretty much knows the real him.

It's the tenth day, it feels like a year to other people.

especially when they know how to cherish moments.

"is that so? what is john's nationality? just curious." asked hansol, he just finished counting the juice boxes and looked at seungkwan straight in the eyes.

"he is blasian, his dad is african and his mom is chinese." seungkwan averted his gaze away from hansol, his heart thumping unusually fast. he can feel his cheeks getting warmer, his breath is stuck in his throat, completely forgetting how to breathe.

hansol is just too perfect.

hansol just nodded, actually uninterested. he just wants to hear seungkwan's voice, like a melody that keeps repeating in his mind, as if he's brainwashed by it.

"can i call you vernonie?" seungkwan suddenly broke the ice, slightly shocking hansol as he finds the nickname for him cute. he rarely hears seungkwan using this cute, honey, sweet or whatever you describe it voice to talk.

he gulped, his gaze slowly lowering and stopped at seungkwan's plump lips. for sure they're kissable and also, sweet... those lips can also kiss the tip of his —

he stopped thinking that far.

he looked back up, but caught seungkwan is also staring at his lips.

thump.

hansol couldn't hold himself back anymore, seungkwan was just in front of him staring at his lips. hansol leaned in, making their lips brush against each other lightly, he can feel seungkwan is also leaning into his touch.

he immediately pulled away and seungkwan's eyes widened, he touched his lips while his ears were red.

hansol just smiled at him, he caressed seungkwan's cheeks, then kissed his forehead.

he wouldn't let seungkwan take his first kiss, yet.

__
its 3 in the morning what am i doing
comment, vote
-llama