[ 13 ]

day thirteen

seungkwan groaned when he felt some impact towards his legs, someone standing onto them. he slightly opened his eyes, immediately screamed when he saw a little girl jumping onto his legs. it was sofia, hansol's little sister. seungkwan hasn't met her yet and he couldn't believe that she really resembles hansol in some kind of way. but he was also shocked when he realised he slept on hansol's bed.

"are you seungkwan?" sofia asked, still jumping. seungkwan nodded, but didn't dare to scream at her since he just woke up. feeling a bit tired.

he sat up and moved his legs, causing sofia to stumble towards him and fall onto his stomach, at the same time, hansol went inside his room to wake seungkwan up.

hansol was definitely shocked, his lips parted and his eyes widened. from his vision, he can see seungkwan is blushing while sofia... sofia is doing what?

"i didn't know you guys are having some intimate relationship here.." he cleared his throat, a pang of jealousy hit his chest as he tried to think that they have been hiding this from him for a long time.

without remembering his sister is still a minor.

"vernonie! get this thing off of me! she stepped onto my legs!" seungkwan cries out, hansol snapped out of his thoughts and went to pick sofia up. who is smiling brightly to hansol.

"brother, why is he sleeping on your bed —" hansol then picked her up, leading her into the living room. embarrassed.

"seungkwaa, what were you guys doing?"

"what were we doing? she bloody stepped onto my legs and jumped onto them as if it's the bed! what were you thinking? oh my gosh!" seungkwan fanned himself as he felt his blood rush into his head, hansol on the other hand, creeped a smile out, then laughed.

"what are you laughing about? what's so funny?" hansol held seungkwan's hands and kissed them, then smiled at seungkwan.

"it's nothing, i got jealous over nothing."

~

seungkwan called his school, because apparently he caught hansol's fever from yesterday and he's feeling so bad right now.

"hell, can someone tell me if john is still alive?" hansol dialled john's number, then gave his phone to seungkwan.

[wassup versol my man.]

"what my man? john! i'm sick and i stayed the night in vernonie's."

[but i don't want to talk to you, i want to talk to versol.]

"where are you?"

[in the house, no more food and i don't know where to go.]

"aish – i'll ask vernonie if he can pick you up, alright?"

[aight, take care man, i love you.]

seungkwan immediately ended the call and stared at hansol with pleading eyes.

"what do you want?" hansol sighs, knowing he couldn't resist seungkwan.

"can you please pick john up from my house? i don't want him to starve to death... and i'm sorry for interrupting your family time." seungkwan says timidly, quite ashamed of himself.

"it's alright, my family doesn't mind. besides, they like you. after talking with you and stuff." seungkwan mood lights up when hansol mentioned how his parents liked him, hansol walked towards seungkwan and kissed his forehead, before going out of his house to pick john up.

after a while, hansol finally arrived at seungkwan's apartment. knocking on the door, hearing someone fall onto the ground and the door clicked, revealing john who's clutching onto his dear brotherhood while groaning.

"john what the hell happened?"

"i accidentally bumped my bud onto that damned sofa!" he pointed towards the sofa, hansol sighed, then waited for john to finish up.

after john was finally out of the apartment, he locked the door, closed all the electricity in the house and finally caught up to hansol.

"hey, dude. are you having some kind of fantasies about seungkwan?"

___
a/n;
thank you for 1k! i really appreciate you guys read this book even though it's hella trash haha.

have a nice week!

-llama