[ 20 ]

day twenty

seungkwan decided to walk to school instead of taking the bus, he doesn't feel the greatest at all, also getting ignored by his own best friend, a visitor that practically lives with him. going to school isn't that hard, it's usually a fifteen minute walk but he prefers to take the bus instead of tiring himself out.

today was just one of those different days where he felt like walking, calmly walking while breathing fresh air. it's morning, already a lot of busy people are rushing to their destination. slow walkers are disliked, because to other people, they're a waste of time.

he plugged his ear-plugs in, blasting loud random music that happens to be playing. it was a cutesy, fluffy and girly song, but to his surprise, he actually likes it. he hates to admit it, but he prefers beyoncé more than anyone. just because he literally can surpass the queen. but this? he never liked cute things, but he happens to like this.

he pulled his water bottle from his backpack, decided to drink it till it's half empty. he can fill it up in the club later, his schedule is quite relaxing today and he can just chill in his club room for quite some time.

by chill means getting scolded by the president and losing his own vocal cord, just because that one of a midget is being too strict. hell, seungkwan might even stop breathing since that evil but well loved person keeps telling him to reach the high notes repeatedly. he might be a tenor, but he doesn't have that much skill to be able to control his own breath.

he reached the campus finally, walking inside ignoring the glances of the people. straight into his first class with no one he knows, he lazily pulled the chair out and sat down in front of the teacher. he likes to sit in the front, just because he can focus more and be able to graduate properly with no problem, and also, he can take notes properly without being distracted.

classes were finally over, he went straight into his club room and waited for the others to finish their classes. he sat in front of the piano, looking around the place carefully and observing each thing without speaking a word. just flashbacks from a few days ago made him feel guilty for being such a jealous prick.

jeonghan was the second member he came in, after finishing his classes. he eyed seungkwan and sat beside him, slightly pushing him a bit so he could stop gazing around the room.

suddenly something mentally hit him, "hyung, please tell jihoon-hyung that i'll be taking a leave today. i've got some errands to do!" jeonghan seemed to know what he was about to do, he winked at him before slapping his bum, giving him a little push as seungkwan ran away before jihoon could ever catch him.

he just felt the need to run, to run towards that place where the most cherished moments are. even though that place is quite lame for the best memories, to him, the lamest is the best and it can happen anywhere.

he just ran even though it was a red light, boy, he didn't know he could ever run this fast again.

the market came to his view, he could feel the air inside him slowly losing out and he pushed himself to his limits until he tripped in front of the market, the auto-door slowly opening and the air inside blowing past him. giving him a familiar sensation across his skin.

seungkwan slowly got up, patting the dusts away and walked towards the counter. where hansol is just blasting rap music while counting the money he has earned for today.

he took a nervous breath, reaching out to tap hansol on his shoulder.

hansol glanced up and his gaze softened when he saw who it was. but seungkwan averted his eyes away from hansol and fiddled with his own fingers, the words are stuck in his throat and he's still panting.

"seungkwaa, did you run ?"

"no, i crawled my way here."

"vernonie..."

"what's it?"

"i'm sorry for being such a jealous prick, even though i really have no idea what you were doing in john's room. we had a fight that day and my emotions were unstable."

seungkwan was frowning when hansol suddenly smiled at him, he doesn't know why he felt his eyes twitch for a mere seconds.

"ey, it's alright. i'm pretty glad that you were jealous, no i'm not sadistic okay, it just proves that you love me. and i trust you."

seungkwan is irritated, he grabbed hansol by his collar and pecked his lips.

he was irritated because hansol was being too perfect. 

_____

y'all why do i write cliché things,

i also forgot the reason why i started this book. but thank you all for 3k ily all so much <3

vote, comment

-llama