Is this a trick?

Percy's POV

"Percy! Percy! PERCY GET UP BEFORE I FLIP YOU OFF THE BUNK!" Oh don't I love Annie in the morning.
I was about to open my eyes when I got rolled off the bunk. Big mistake sleeping on the top bunk. I met the floor with an Umph and an 'I told you so' from Annie. "I was about to get up." I said rubbing my head "another thing how did you get in here?"
"Look out the window dummy. Chiron wants the 7 and Nico at the Big House in 10 minutes." Was all she replied before she jumped off my bed and threw a clean shirt at my face.
"Who gave you the coffee?" I asked pulling the shirt over my head.
"Perce it's 12 o'clock, I think it's you who needs the coffee." She retorted grabbing my hand and running toward the peeling blue paint of the Big House.
=+=
"CHILDREN!" Yelled Chiron stopping the argument about skittles between Jason and Leo, "Good, now that I have your attention I want to tell you about a small mission I will be sending you on. It will begin as groups of 3 and 4 but then you will meet and complete your task. The fist half of you will go on a retrieval mission. The second half will be going to help rebuild a destroyed 'park' as it is known." Chiron spoke. I was pretty sure Owl face would go to rebuild said 'park' but the look on Chirons face said otherwise. "The Retrieval group is as follows: Percy, Annabeth, Piper, and Jason. Which means that the Rebuilding group is: Hazel, Frank, and Leo." He concluded.
     "What about me?!?" Nico practically  yelled.
     "Ah as for you Mr. Di Angelo, you will travel between groups with information. Although you will start out with Group 2." Chiron addressed.
     "What is this 'park' that we are going to rebuild?" Questioned Frank.
     "Yes, how could I forget. The park you will be rebuilding and eventually meeting up at," he said gesturing toward Annie, Sparky, Pipes and I," is no mere plastic structure. But it is an amusement park. The mortals know it as 'Disney World'"
=+=

OMG I LIVE!!! Yeah just finished exams and now I have ample time to write (aka more than I had but I will try ) and I'm so happy! Btw I'm planning on having everything set at Disney World instead of Land because I am not very learned on Disneyland. And also I was thinking of making it to where Finn could go full DHI during the day, but with consequences. Let me know what you think.
     Happy Reading and Merry 4 days till Christmas!!

450 words