Chapter 10, Tears & Worry

TIME SKIP! Lucy's Pov, 

I soon heard my daughter screaming for me to wake up making my eyes burst out and sit up fast to see my young Nashi crying in my lap. "I thought you was dead" she cried even more as I pulled her into a tight hug. "Hey, it's ok now" I whispered as I used one of my hands to stroke through her hair. I then looked around to see Nashi and I were in the Celestail Castle. W-we was in the Celestail world. "How?" I asked in a whisper as soon Lust came into the room. "The Princess" she spoke as I hugged my daughter tighter.

My own eyes watered thanks to the spell my mother had cast on me. M-my father he placed a spell on me to forget how evil and horrid my mother really was. Lust soon moved to the side bowing as my mother came into the room. "You have been asleep for the last two days Lucy, I started to get worried" my mother spoke walking toward me. "DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR MY DAUGHTER" I shouted at her as Nashi was still crying into my chest. My mother sighed shaking her head. 

"Seems I will have to take up Zeref's offer in turning you evil" my mother spoke as I glared at her. Nashi soon turned to face her. "MY DADDY IS GOING TO COME HERE AND KILL YOU" Nashi soon shouted the fear in her voice showing. I soon got worried about what happened to Igneel and Natsu. My mother laughed. "Last time we saw Natsu Dragneel he was carrying his dying son off to someone called Wendy" my mother replied as my eyes widen with fear. My mother looked at me with a smirk.

"We don't take sons in our family" my mother soon spoke as I moved Nashi to be sitting next to me as I pushed myself to stand. I got great shooting pains go through my legs as I kept my ground. "What did you do to my son?" I nearly shouted pure rage in my voice as the lights in the room started to go on and off. "Lucifer stabbed him when my husband nearly hit Nashi" my mother answered as my hands turned into fists. "YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL MY DAUGHTER BY HER NAME" I screamed as loud as I could.

My mother burst out laughed as Lust was smirking looking right at me. "You will soon turn back to your normal ways daughter don't worry" my mother turned around leaving the room. Nashi hugged herself crying as I soon rushed to her, picking her up and hugged her. Lust soon left us as I knew me and Nashi were most likely stuck in this room. "Igneel is dead because of me" Nashi soon cried her eyes out even more. "Your brother is going to be fine, he is to stubborn to die. Just like your father" I replied as Nashi looked at me.

She wiped her eyes. "Really?" she asked in a whispered as I nodded. "We Dragneel's can beat anyone, remember" I soon spoke as Nashi smiled at me hugging me. Honest truth I had no idea if Igneel was going to be fine. I was worried about him. I needed to know if my son was alright.

Natsu's Pov, 

I got Igneel to Wendy just in time. If I was any later he wouldn't of made it. I couldn't help but blame myself as the woman took Lucy and Nashi. "We will get them back Natsu" Erza spoke behind me as she looked all beaten up. "I can't sit here and wait" I soon stood up as Wendy came out of the infirmary. "He is awake" she spoke as I was in there within a blink of an eye. Igneel was holding his side in pain. "Thank god" I let out a sigh of relief as Igneel looked at me. "Where is mum and Nashi?" he soon asked as guilt hit me big time.

"They took them, your grandfather is out trying to pick up their scent" I answered Igneel had worry and guilt in his eyes also. "Both of you need rest, we will find them" Mira spoke coming into the room. Igneel pushed himself out of the bed and onto his feet. "Like hell I am sitting around while they are in danger" Igneel spoke as it reminded me of myself when Phantom Lord took Lucy. It also reminded me of when the Fiore Army took her also. I did the same thing. "We are going to join my father in looking" I soon spoke.

I shocked everyone in the room, including my own son. "Like father, like son" I heard Gray shaking his head. "Shut up Ice Princess" I soon snapped as Gray gave me a glare. Soon as we all got into the main part of the guild hall my father came in. "They are in the Celestail World" he spoke as I got worried. There was no way for us to get to the Celestail world. "So how do we go help?" Levy soon asked as my father smirked. "I can take me and five other people to the Celestail World" my father soon informed us.

We looked at him shocked. "Count me in" me and Igneel said at the same time. "Me also" Gray spoke as Erza came forward. "I will also come" Erza spoke as Wendy then came forward. "They could need healing" Wendy soon spoke as my father nodded. "Come close to me" he soon ordered as the five of us walked up to him. In a matter of a second we was falling through some type of hole. I looked down seeing we was heading straight into the Celestail World. How on earthland could my father open portals?

He was so going to teach me this.

Even if I had to make him.