Chapter 6, Talk

Lucy's Pov, 

Soon it was just me and Natsu sitting in the living room. "Lucy I-I... I want to say sorry" Natsu shocked me. I looked at him as I saw guilt in his eyes along with sorrow. "I was told that the Phoenix would kill you and these Dark Flames put me through this training that made me more stressed and annoyed" Natsu started to explained as I just sat there quiet listening. Dark Flames trained them? Well then again they did want me dead. "I took it out on you when I didn't want to and Im sorry, I'm an idiot I lost something that I cared for because of it" Natsu looked away.

I was really shocked. I didn't really think he would do this. I had no idea what to say back or what to even do. "I'm still going to keep a promise Lucy, I will protect you no matter what" Natsu then spoke as he then looked right at me. I felt my eyes water a little. "Baka" I whispered as he smiled at me. "Forever your baka" he replied getting up heading out the door. Something in me just snapped and took over. I ended up getting up and rushing to Natsu hugging him from behind. He was shocked at first but then he stood there.

"You really plan on leaving after saying all that?" I asked as a tear went down my cheek. Natsu turned around hugging me. "Thought you wanted me to" he replied in a whisper as I hugged back shaking my head that was now in his chest. He was warm. Really warm. "I won't let these Dark Flames hurt you Lucy" Natsu put his chin on my head as this felt right. Being in his arms again. "Lucy could we try again like just being friends if you don't wanna jump straight back to dating or being married?" Natsu soon asked.

I looked at him. "You really are a super baka" I mumbled before pulling him into a kiss. Natsu was shocked at first but kissed back, pulling me close. Natsu ended up deepening the kiss as well things got heated up....

Meanwhile Igneel's Pov, 

I ended up playing a game with Nashi, Sakura and Raven. They wanted to play some pranks on the guild members. My mind was really on my father and mother. If he hurt her again I wouldn't stand for it. Soon the doors of the guild burst opened as a man with red hair, onyx eyes was standing there. He was wearing kind of the same thing my father wears but his vest had a red outline. I smelt the air as he smelt just like my grandfather. "DRAGON HAS HUMAN FORM" Nashi shouted with a giggle. 

The whole guild stared at her confused as I crossed my arms. "That is Igneel my old mans dragon father" I then explained to them all. Mira was in front of him in a second asking about my father when he was a baby. I rolled my eyes annoyed as Sakura walked over poking my cheek. "That's your grandfather you should be happy" she pointed out as I felt my cheeks burn up a little as I looked away. "Who said I wasn't?" I asked as she shook her head a little. "Ig you are an open book to me" Sakura pointed out.

Nashi was smirking at me as I looked at her. "What Tiny?" I asked as she then looked upset. "One day I will be taller than you" Nashi crossed her arms upset as I smirked. "Like that will happen" I replied as my grandfather walked over. "You really are another Natsu" he patted my back as I crossed my arms. "Don't compare me to him" I muttered upset as Sakura sighed. "Igneel you still not getting along with Natsu? Give the poor guy a chance already" Cana nearly shouted drunk like normal.

"Go back to betting on baby genders" I nearly shouted back as she chuckled. "Kid knows me" Cana sang as I rolled my eyes hearing her. She was easy to read. Well just give her beer and she will tell you many things. The whole guild ending up talking with my grandfather hearing stupid stories of my father when he was younger. An hour or so later my mother and father came into the guild. Both smiling and laughing. Everyone was staring shocked. "NALU IS CANNON AGAIN" Mira started shouting excited as the guild cheered. 

"FINALLY NATSU MANNED UP" Elfman shouted getting my father to give him a glare. "Wait Lucy ain't wearing the ring" Romeo pointed out as everyone was then around my mother. "W-we are trying dating again" my mother rubbed the back of her neck as my father and I were soon in front of her scaring everyone away. "So not like Natsu" Gray laughed as I ended up setting his boxers on fire. Many of the guild laughed my father included. Mother sighed as Nashi came over to her hugging her leg.

"Mummy and daddy finally back" she smiled as my mother couldn't help but smiling brightly at her. Wonder what my father said before.....