Chapter 7, A Threat?

Natsu's Pov, 

I was so glad to have Lucy back. Even if we was just trying dating again I could still call her mine. We soon saw an unknown in the guild smirking at me. That's when I caught his scent. "IGNEEL?" I shouted shocked as he chuckled and came over to me. We hugged as we started talking. I found out he and the other dragons were alive in another world. Lucy was shocked hearing also along with Wendy and Gajeel. Wendy started asking about her dragon and was happy to hear that she was fine.

Igneel or well my father then started to yell and scold me for upsetting Lucy and treating her bad. My son and daughter had both told him why we broke up. I sweat-dropped as he was scary when upset. Gray was smirking at me with his arms crossed. "Drop the smirk Ice Boy" my father and I shouted at him as he looked upset. "WHAT YOU CALL ME?" he shouted as the air started to get cold. Lucy and Juvia both sighed. "Gray-sama no fighting please" Juvia begged hugging Gray's arm.

Gray soon backed down muttering cruse words under his breath. Lucy had the same affect on me. As the night went on my father and I had a drinking contest with Cana with her winning. My father second place not far behind her. He was shocked at how well she could drink, I was shocked she was better than a dragon myself. "Been getting better Natsu" Cana sang with a giggle at the end as I gave a hiccup. "What a great thing for the kids to see" I heard Lucy sigh as I looked around the guild.

All the kids were gone. "They all headed home and looks like I gotta drag you home also" Lucy soon explained to me as she knew I was looking for Nashi and Igneel. I only chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck. "I can handlee another oneeee" I slurred as Lucy shook her head. Cana giggled and passed me another beer. My father was speaking with Gajeel telling him stupid stories of him and Metalicana. Most of the guild was gone already home as Juvia and Lucy sighed at my and Cana's state.

"Come on *Hiccup* Lucyyyy *Hiccup* join us" Cana giggled walked up to Lucy putting her arm over Lucy's shoulders. Lucy shook her head. "Someone has to watch the kids tomorrow without a hangover" Lucy rolled her eyes as Juvia was getting ready to leave with Gray. "H-hey Ice Prick I bet I can *Hiccup* drink more than you" I nearly shouted toward Gray getting him to glare at me. Juvia let out a huge sigh as Gray and I ended up in another drinking contest. I was super wasted by the end of the night....

Next Day, Lucy's Pov, 

Me and the others finally thought it was time to tell the guild. About the threat of the Dark Flames Tribe and about my powers. Natsu had a huge headache but still came along. You could see the affects of the hangover what was kinda funny. Natsu was calming he wouldn't drink with Cana again, heard that before. I knew Cana would drag him into drinking again sooner or later. The again I was worried about how they would react. We kept this from them for so long. Soon as we all went into Laxus's office he was confused. 

Sakura and Igneel were still downstairs as we all let Levy do the explaining. Laxus was full out shocked while Levy was explaining maybe even a little confused. I kept looking at the ground. Soon as Levy finished we waited for Laxus's reply. "You really should of told us sooner" Laxus mumbled and then leaned back in his chair. I looked at him. "The guild we stand by you Lucy but in future don't hold back information this big" Laxus then made me nod as we all headed out back into the main room of the guild hall. 

As Levy, Juvia, Gajeel, Gray, Natsu and I walked down everyone was looking at us. Laxus came to the balcony soon started explaining what we told him. The whole guild was in shock. "They will understand Lucee" Natsu whispered to me. I was worried to get them involved. Eclair warned me not to but with a dark guild knowing we had no choice. Eclair didn't like us doing this but it was my choice. Soon the whole guild was hyped up to deal with the Dark Flames and Bloody Fairies. No one asked me or the others any questions as Cana gave me a smirk. 

She was drunk like normal. "The two most deadly people on the planet had children and are a thing" Cana nearly shouted laughing a little as everyone then everyone started to agree with her. I was a little shocked but she wasn't wrong. I did noticed Nashi and Raven in the corner of the guild talking as well as Igneel and Sakura doing the same in another. Igneel on the other hand was blushing a little. "Natsu seems our son is to much like you" I whispered to him as Natsu looked at Igneel. Natsu soon rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Yeah, yeah" Natsu mumbled as I giggled. Seemed Igneel had a crush on Sakura. KAWAII!!