“Good morning Kitten.”  He greeted her while his eyes devoured her.  She had an unusual blush on her face this morning and it made her look so vulnerable.  And sexy as hell.  As his eyes roamed all over her he could hear the way her heart hammered away; his own heart throbbing in his chest as he stared at her until she looked away, completely breathless.  He almost growled when she looked away; he was not done staring at her face.  Taking the one step that was separating them; he lifted her face to his.  His hands followed the same path as it did last night when they were dreaming.  Along her jawbone, inching closer and closer to her lip with every second.  Her eyes grew wide and then nearly closed completely when he gently stroked the bottom edge of her lip.

A soft sigh floated to his ears and he brought his face closer to hers; needing to feel the warmth of her breath on his face.  He could feel her body trembling without even touching the rest of her.  Groaning he let his face drop until the distance between their faces could hardly be measured.

“You have lousy timing Kitten, do you know that?”

Bronwyn shivered when the warmth of his breath covered her face completely.  She had to blink her eyes a couple of times to clear the haziness so that she could look at him properly.

“Wh … what?”

The breathlessness of her question had him smirk at her.  He moved his face lower until his mouth was almost touching her throat.

“Seriously, couldn’t you have waited a few more minutes before waking up?”

As she gulped loudly he could see her throat working nervously.  Giving in to the temptation, he allowed his lips to caress along the lines of her neck.  The wild beating of her heart urged him on to do more than just move his lips against her skin, he needed to taste her; now.

Bronwyn’s knees buckled when his lips parted at her shoulder and she felt his tongue lick softly against the sensitive skin.  His arms held her up without pulling her against him.  She could do nothing but stand willingly in his hold as he continued to ravish her shoulder, her heart beating frantically as she tried to keep at least one coherent thought as his lips and tongue created havoc on her senses.

The heat of his kisses against her neck and shoulder radiated out; further and further along her body; burning away any doubt she had that she wanted this man.  The need for him following after and filling her up as the fire inside of her swept away any fear and resistance.  She gasped when he nipped the soft skin on her neck and moaned in disappointment when he lifted his head to look at her.  His golden eyes burning into her when he looked at her.

“Run Kitten, run!”  He told her softly as his eyes continued to blaze at her.  Somehow his words were both threat and promise at the same time.  Not knowing what else to do or say, she ran.

Wesley watched as his little mate sprinted away from him, her small feet slapping against the road at regular intervals.  As he watched her go he could feel the tiger bristling inside, anxious to track and hunt down his mate.  His mouth twisted in a wicked grin.  The difference between were tigers and wolves were in the way their instinct worked.  If he were a wolf; he would immediately have set off after her.  Wolves love to hunt and run down their prey; it thrills the animal within.  With tigers, it boils down to much more than just running and catching.

Tigers love to hunt as well; but for them, the thrill of the hunt lies not in the chase; but in tracking and watching.  In other words stalking their prey.  They try to get as close as possible to their prey before they pounce and go for the kill.  That is why he can bear to watch her as she moved further and further away from him.  Not wanting to leave her open to any form of risk; he didn’t wait too long before setting off after her.  His longer strides closing the gap between them step by step.  By the time he had caught up with her heart was beating at its normal pace for when she was exercising.