JimonyJimin ♡

Starring ParkJimin and ShinHyosoo .

.
.
.
.
I am bored so let start :))
.
.
.
(Hyo Soo pov)
'Saturday and I dont know what to do ' I sighed as soon as I walk out from bathroom . I wear white plain tshirt and ripped boyfriend jeans . I take my phone and walk downstairs . I greet my parents and my sister . 'Annyeoung omma , appa ' I said and took a sit beside my sister . ' Wassup eonnie ' I said at her and brofist her . 'Ssup ' She reply . ' Eonnie ? You work today ? ' I said and take a sip of my tea . ' Yup , my comeback is near Hyo ' She reply while spreading strawberry jam on my bread and give it to me as soon as she done spreading the jams . By the way , my sister is Jimin eonnie from AOA . Her name always remind me of a person that I love since the first day I landed my eyes on him . Park Jimin . Gyura's brother . Since BTS and WNBB is close , we often meet each other but as always , we rarely talk since it quite awkward and i believe the members will tease us non-stop . What I mean , non stop is totally NON FREAKING NONSTOP .

As soon as we finished our breakfast , Jimin eonnie need to leave since her comeback is around the corner .Actually , already at the corner . We bid a goodbye and wish her . And now , I am lonely . My parents left for work at their company . And I AM LONELY IN THIS FREAKING BIG HOU - I mean mansion . Why do we need to live in this freaking mansion if only the 4 of us live in here ? Like daheck ?

I take the remote and switched the tv . Every 5 seconds , I will change the channel and change my position . I take my phone and open WNBB chatroom .

WNBBSQUAD 💕

Hyo ; Guys ? Im bored .

GyuGyu ; Me 2

Eunnie ; Me 3

Minnie ; Me 4

Zaraaaa ; Me 5

SooKyungie ; Me 6

Yoonie ; Me 7

Hararaaa ; Me 8

Anaaa ; Me 9

Eunnie ; Lets meet at WNTS Mall ?

(ALL) ; SURE ! *imlazy*

I text my parents said that I go out to meet WNBB and rushed to my bedroom to change . I wear my white skinny jeans , black tshirt with a statement on it , black snapback and black and white adidas superstar . I let my hair fall since my hair is short and take my black lacey bag . I take my car keys , wallet and house key . I lock the door and left . I drived to WNTS Mall and waited for the rest at the parking lot .

When all of us arrived , we entered the mall and eat first . We decided to eat pizza so , we go to PizzaHut and shocked to see 7 familiar face and all of us were so nervous except Zara and Sookyung since their crush is not BTS members . All of us decided not to sit near them since we dont want to walk with them . You know why ? LOVE .

We sit 8 tables away from them and covered our face so that we dont get noticed . We order spaghetti , 9 colas and 1 large pizza . The food arrived so we started to dig in . We cheered first but then stopped and all of our eyes go wide because BANG FREAKING TAN are infront of us . ' What ? ' They said . We smiled sheepishly . ' WE wait for all of you except Zara and Sookyung ' Jhope said while Zara and Sookyung sigh in relief . I know what will happen . I sighed again . They went out and I look at them . ' There is no way for us to escape ' I said and then all of us sigh . 'Great ' Yasmin said and then rolled her eyes in annoyance . Not that we hate them , just that whenever we meet in a place , all of us will parted and go with our crush . Like daheck ? This hapoen since the first time we are close . And me , will stuck in awkward vibe with Jimin . We eat and them chat chat and yeah , we finished our lunch . We paid our bill and go out . And there they are BTS and Hoya and Woohyun . I smirked at Zara and Sookyung because they think they are free . 'Hah , wrong gurl ' I thought .

Before we leave , we hug each other and pray . We connect our hand and said 'stay strong' again and again . We bid our goodbye and walk with our partner . ' Aish ' I said and glared at him . ' What ? ' he said . I just rolled my eyes and walked away without him noticing . I walked into this store where it sells dvd and kpop albums . I was totally immersed looking at BIGBANG MADE album that I didnt noticed Jimin walk to me , anger plastered on his face .

He take my wrist , harshly that I sure it will left mark . ' What the ? Ya ParkJimin ! It hurts pabo . ' I said , trying to free my wrist . He ignored me and take me away from the mall . We stop at a park and sit on a bench . 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PARK JIMIN ! ' I yell at him . What ? Is it wrong for me to look at BIGBANG album ? Duh . Nah . It is not a crime .

(Jimin pov)
My beauty sleep was interrupted when my sissy , Gyura walk in and smack my head . 'Jimony ? Wake up .' I said . 'Waeeeee ? ' I whined . ' Your sweety bangtan is at the living room , searching for you ' She said , and I know she was rolling her eyes . ' Aish . Arraseo ' I said and walk to the bathroom , still sleepy . 'And they said wear something nice . They want to go to the mall ' I can hear Gyura voice faded as soon as I enter the bathroom door . I have a shower and wear black plain tshirt , ripped jeans , black snapback and black adidas . I take my phone and wallet . I walk downstairs and see them fooling aroung .

'Kaja ' I said and then we walked to Namjoon's alphard . We go to WNTS mall and thinking to fill our stomach first so we have our breakfast at Pizza Hut . Pizza for breakfast ? Legend only . We sit at the nearest one and order our food . As soon as our food arrived , I can see 9 familiar girls but they covered their face like what ? I tell the members and they look at them when the girls sit down . ' Is that WNBB ? ' Jin said . My eyes sparkled . All of our eyes sparkled to be exact . We finished our food and paid our bill .

We stop infront of them and look at them . All of them look at us , blankly . 'What ? ' We said in unison . 'Im sure we are friendshipgoals ' I thought . They smiled sheepishly . 'WE wait for all of you except Zara and Sookyung ' Hobi hyung said . We left and wait for them outside the restaurant . After 3o or more minutes , they went out and hug each other . I can hear stay strong . What ? Its not like we will eat you guys . I rolled my eyes . I walk with hyosoo once they parted . I can hear Hyosoo said Aish and I can feel she try to burn my head with her glares . ' What ? ' I reply .I was too deep in my thoughts thinking that should I confess or not that I didnt notice Hyosoo is not by my side anymore .

I started to get panic and search her in every store . I look at this store where sell dvd's and such album . I see her and I started to get angry . I take her wrist and ignored what she said . I took her to the park and sit beside her on a bench . ' WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PARK JIMIN !' She yells and stared at me intensely . Straight in my eyes . ' WHATS WRONG ? I WAS DEADLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU THINKING THAT YOU ARE GONE OR KIDNAPPED OR ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO YOU ! ' I yell back . She stay silent and look at me . I sighed and hug her . ' I was worried that I lose you Shin Hyo Soo . Because . I LOVE YOU SHIN HYO SOO ' I confess at her . 'Will -

(HyoSoo pov)
'Da heck ? He is worried at me ? ' I look at him . But then his next action is more surprising . He hug me . PARK FREAKING JIMIN HUG ME . But what he said doesnt really surprising since I already know it . BUT .*howmuchbutalready?*  this is more surprising and freaking hella yeah shocking . 'Will you be my girlfriend Hyo ? ' He said . My mouth couldnt talk so I hug him back and whisper a yes .

We hugged and try to kiss but stop when the rest of BTS and WNBB and Woohyun and Hoya were there cheering and clapping . Gyura brofist her brother and ruffled her hair . ' I'm gonna miss my fluff ball ' She said while trying to sound like a mom who just see her son married . ' I love you Hyo Soo ' Jimin said and leaned closer to me . ' I love you too ' I reply and kissed him passionately .

Authors note ;
I dont know if this imagine make sense or what . Sorry for any gramatical errors guys . Thankyou . Sincerely , yasmin syamini mini 🎧