Saranghae

Starring ; V , EunJu
Type ; Angst , Fluff

(EunJu pov )
' YA LEE EUN JU ! PPALLI IREONA ! YOU DONT WANT TO BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY AT NEW SCHOOL ' And there go my mom yelling like a dinosaur who are fighting with ultraman . ' OKAYYYYYY MOMMMMMMMMMMM ! ' I yell back . I woke up and get a quick shower . Wear my new school uniforms , let my hair fall and whisper to myself ' Hello Seoul Arts Performing School ' . I smile and go downstairs . ' Morning dad , mom and bro ! 👊 ' Me and my bro brofist and eat our breakfast . Oh ya , my bro is a member of a group called seventeen which is one of the kingka at my new school which is his name is Lee Seokmin . ' Oppa , please dont tell anyone that I am your lil sis ? Okay ? ' I said to him . ' Wae ? Can't I just tell them that this little fat baby is my lil sis ? ' He whined . There he goes . ' I dont wanna have a fake friend just because I am your lil sis . It annoyed me . GOSH ! ' I reply while roll my eyes at him . ' Oh . Arraseo . But , if you get bullied , just call me . Okay ? ' He showed his pinky finger signing our promise . ' Pinky promise ' I said while linking our pinky finger . I kissed him on the cheek when we got near to the school . ' Oppa , now . Pretend that you didnt know me at all ! Arraseo ? ' I try ' . Aish this man 😒 ' FINALLY ' I said while inhales deeply and started to walk to the principals room . ' Goodmorning' I knocked . ' Oh , goodmorning . Come in come in . ' She said while smiling . 'Well , not bad' I said in my heart . I follow behind her and go to my new class . ' This is your new class . Have fun ' She smiled . I inhales deeply and make my step into the class . I knocked and the teacher tell me to come in . ' Oh , you must be the new student . ' She said . ' Ah ? Nae . Yes I am . ' I smile and introduce myself . ' Annyeounghaseyo , My name is Lee Eunju . I am a new student here and I hope you guys can accept me ' I bow politely and smile . But suddenly a person caught my eyes . He had a kissable lips , sexy eyes and good features . ' Eunju ? Eunju ? ' The teacher tapped my shoulders . ' Ah , nae ? ' ' You may sit at that blank space there ' She pointed at the man who i stare at just now . I'm getting nervous . I sit and afraid to greet him . But yeah , being that stupid me . ' Hello ! My name is Lee EunJu ' I smile . He just rolled his eyes at me . ' That rude ' I said in my heart . 'Kim Taehyung . V actually ' His deep voice make my heart beating so fast .

(Taehyung pov)
'Another day at hell ! ' I yell in my class since there is no one in this school .The class start to full with homo sapiens and me , being the lazy one just sit there . Sleeping actually . The class start to quiet when the teacher come in . Our class was interrupted when I see a beautiful girl come in our class . She introduce herself and the teacher told her to sit beside me . I can hear the girls whispering . Erg . She introduced herself and i just rolled my eyes and I didnt know what wrong with me that I introduced myself .

(Eunju POV )
The bell rings signing it lunch . I go to the cafeteria and sit at the corner of the cafeteria . The cafeteria started to get noisy when I see 3 groups of kingkas come in . BTS if i wasn't wrong since I heard those fake girls yelling like chicken , my brother group . 'Aigoo , dont make it busted bro ' i whisper .and the last one is Got7 . Well , I can see my exschoolmate there . Who ? Bambam . ' Can I just eat peacefully ? ' I said .
(1 months later)
'Oh , look who we got here ' Not them again . I looked back and fake smile . There they go . My 'favourite bully' . Bangshitdan . And who bully me the most ? My crush . Kim Taehyung . They throw eggs and flour at me . Laughing like a retarded chicken . I just smile and let it be . ' Bitch ' are the common word for me . Why does this bully start ?
Flashback
'Wait , isnt that Mina ? V's girlfriend ? What is he doing with mark ? Ommo ! Did they just kissed ? ' I said . ' This isnt good ' I whisper .
Next day ...
' V - ah ! Wait for me ! ' I yell when I see him walking to school . He looked back and had that motionless face plastered on his face . ' What ? ' He said while raising his eyebrow . ' I see Mina with Mark from got7 ' I said . ' Ya Lee EUN JU . STOP LYING . MINA LOVES ME . JUST TELL ME YOU'RE JEALOUS . WE LOVE EACH OTHER . MINA IS DIFFERENT . WELL , YOU ARE JUST LIKE ALL OF THE GIRLS THAT LOVE ME FOR NO REASON . ' He yell on my face and leave me . I shocked to hear him to say that .
End of flashback .

That flashback make me cry . I actually are a short tempered person . Since the day they bully me , I just try to resist myself from being a monster but now . I must do it . ' WHAT ARE WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU ! WHAT ! YOU THINK THIS BULLY STUFF IS SATISFYING YOU ? THINK TWICE BITCH ! YOU JUST HURTED THE PERSON WHO FUCKING LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG ! IF YOU DIDNT BELIEVE WHAT I SAID 1 MONTHS AGO , THEN GO . CHASE HER . BUT DONT EVER REGRET IT . DONT FIND FOR ME AFTER THIS ! I WILL LEAVE THIS HELL AND LEAVE YOU ! ' I yell while pointed my finger at him . I go towards my locker and push it hardly that it broke . Yes , that's me . I panted heavily and try to calm down . I made my decision . I let dokyeommie tell all the people who I am . The bell rings signing school ended .
I can see dokyeom walking with his gang . I yell his name and dont worry , the members know it . ' OMG ! HOW I MISS YOU EUNJU AH ! ' Hoshi said while hugging me . Soon , all of them hugged me . ' Ya , what if your fan see ? ' I said while smiling . ' Em , oppas , I have a request ' 'Mwoji ? ' ' I want you guys to tell the whole school who I am . I cant stand this anymore . Since 1 months ago , the whole bts bully me . I know you guys are the kingkas among the kingkas . Please . I really need you guys . Protect me . ' I said while holding all of the guys hand while crying . They shocked and comforted me . They make a group and start to discuss . ' Arraseo , tomorrow walk with us . Lunch with us . Arraseo ? Em , Hoshi and Wonwoo is your classmate right ? S.coups said . 'Yes . They are . ' ' They will be sitting with you . ' But how ? My seatpartner is That bitch kim taehyung ' ' Dont worry . My seatpartner is so inlove with V . I tell her to exchanged with you ' Wonwoo said . ' Thankyou very much oppas . SARANGHAE ! '
Next day ...
I wait for that horse to come down . What making him late ? Huh . ' Ya ! LeeSeokmin ! Ppalli . We are going to be late . ' I yell . ' WAIT ! ' He yell . This horse 😒 'Gaja ' . He hold my hand and there they are the rest of the 17 members . 'Hi my lovely brothers .' I peck each of their cheeks . They started to blush . ' Oppa ? Can I walk with Wonwoo ? ' I said to dokyeommie and he just nod and started to walk with boonon and hoshi . (A/N : booseoksoon salute) . I walk beside wonwoo and talk with him . We arrived and I started to get nervous since all of the human stared at us . I go back to my bro and held his hand tightly . ' Gwenchana ' He said . Wonwoo started to yell ' ALL OF HUMANS HERE! WE WANT YOU GUYS TO STAY AWAY FROM EUNJU BECAUSE HE IS LEESEOKMIN LITTLE SISTER AND OUR GENG . DONT EVER TRY TO MESS UP WITH HER . THANKYOU ' He ended her speech and go to class with hoshi and me . 'Bye oppas ! ' I waved at them . ' Bye EUNJUNNIEEE ' They yell in unison . Not that name . I sigh .
The bell rings signing lunch . Finally , I walk with wonwoo and hoshi and there are they the stupid goodlooking aliens . 'EUNJUNNIE ! ' They yell . ' How many times do i must tell you guys dont call me that name ! ' I half-shout . They started to get fear because they know me well . ' Oh , dont be scared guys . Gaja . Im starving . '
(SKIP . SKIP . SKIP . IM LAZY BRUH )
I was walking to my class when a junior handed me a letter . ' Noona , from someone ' He cutely say and left me . I open it and it said ' Go to the rooftop , beautiful . - Alien ' I go to the rooftop and can see V . ' What do you want ? ' I said . ' Eunju - ah , jinjja mianhae . I thought you were lying because of Mina but I'm wrong . Please . I love you so much . I just realised it after what you say yesterday . Please . Will you be my girlfriend ? ' . I can feel sincerity on each of the word that he say . ' I say yes ' He hugged me and kissed me . 'I love you Kim Eunju .' ' Nado saranghae kim taehyung .'

AUTHORS NOTE ;
PROBABLY THE LONGEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER WROTTEN . SO , I MADE THIS FOR MY DEAREST BESTFRIEND LEJ-Author SINCE SHE HELP ME ALL THIS TIME . HAPPY READING DEAREST . TILL THEN , yasmin syamini mini 🎧