Dokyeommieeeee

Fluffy yet cheesy asf .
Masterpiece that was made specially for me by LEJ-Author

(Min pov)
It has been three years since we met . Today is the day that we finally meet back . 'Oppa !' I shouted when I saw him walking out of the airport , looking handsome as always . 'Min!' he shouted back and hugged me tightly . We hugged for god-knows-how-long to show how much we miss each other .
          He broke the hug and kissed me passionately . He broke the kiss and look at my eyes deeply . ' I missed you so much ' He said as we walked hand in hand out of the airport . ' I missed you too oppa ' I replied . As we get in the car , he drived back home . During the long journey , he keep stroking my hand softly . ' How have you been ? How have appa and omma been ? ' He said , paying attention to the road while stroking my hand . ' Appa and omma are like usual . But , I'm not ' I said . 'Wae ? ''I miss you so much ' I said while trying to sound cute . He just laughed then kiss my hand .
       Soon , we arrived at my house . ' Seokmin!We miss you ! ' My parents shouted when they see us . They hugged him . ' I miss you too , omma appa ' He said , smiling cheekily .

(Seokmin pov)
'Oppa , i'll go and get ready first , arraseo ? ' Min said . ' Arraseo ' I replied . When her figures leaves us , i start to talk with omma and appa . ' Em , eommeonim , abeonnim . I think im ready to keep my promise that I made with both of you three years before ' . ' Are you sure , seokmin ? We can wait until you are ready ' . Abeonnim said .
     ' Ani , i am totally ready . It is not good to let the promise to delay . ' I said , sternly . ' If you say so , we gave you our permissions since three years ago , so continue for your plan ' Abeonnim said . Eommeonim just nodded , while smiling . ' Gomawo abeonnim , eommonim ' I hug them .
     ' Oppa ! Kaja ! ' Min said as she appeared at the staircase . She looks like an angel . (She wears like the picture below)

(Min pov)
Seokminnie told me to wear pretty clothes since it is a special day . What day ? Annivessary ? It next month . My birthday ? That's last month . His birthday ? 2 months to go . So what ? argh , I'm to lazy to think . I wore the dress that he boughy for me for my birthday . He post it from states okay . I walked to the living room and still surprised to see they were still chatting . ' Oppa ! Kaja !' I shouted . He look at me and gasped . 'Am i thatpretty ? ' I mentally flipped my hair .
     We waved at my parents as soon as he drived to i-dont-know-where . We soon arrived and I was shocked to see a very beautiful waterfall flowing gracefully in front of me . ' How did you find this place ? ' I said , with my mouth open . That's a habit actually. ' There's more , but you need to cover your eyes and closed your mouth before you eat some fly before I even serve you some food . ' He said . I smacked his head . ' I am just kidding .' He put the blindfold slowly and said ' Open it when you hear some music ' He lead me to i-also-dont-know-where-for-i-dont-know-how-many-times-do-i-have-to-say place .
      We walked until I hear musics . I open the blindfold and saw Seungkwan oppa and seokmin oppa on the stage . Soon , the music starts again , but this time it was my favourite song . Say yes .
    Hot tears streamed like waterfall on my cheeks . I can feel sincerity in Seokmin eyes through the whole song . They ended it and Seokmin make his way towards me .
    ' Yasmin . I want you to know that your existence is the greatest that ever happen in my life . Thanks for always be there for me . When I'm sick at states , you ask about my condition , skype me . When I'm hapoy , sad or angry . You were there all the time even the distance between us is like Malaysia and Korea but that didnt stop you to comforted me . Maybe when I come back here , you will be with other man . But you didnt . Instead , you stay with me . I am really grateful to have you , Minmin . But , i dont want you to be my girlfriend anymore . ' He said tearing up .
     My tears streamed down like a waterfall once I hear his last sentence . He rummaged through his pants and took out a small box .
   'But instead , I want you to be the one who complete my life . My wife . Will you marry me , Park Yas Min ? ' he proposed while kneeling and showed me the ring , looking down hoping me to say yes .
   I was shocked to the point I cry while making him stand up and said ' I do . I totally do , Lee Seokmin ' He smiled then slipping the ring on my finger .
   'I will be the best husband , your boyfriend and bestfriend you could ever have ' He said . I smiled and replied ' Well , I will be your best wife , girlfriend and bestfriend you could ever have 'He reply me word with a passionate kiss . We ended ut and hug each other .  we connected our forehead and say ' i love you' at the same time .

Authors noteeeee ~~~~
Okay , i did not expect that . Actually , I change the storyline a bit to make it not to cheesy . Hehe , sorry qeelok . Btw , vote for me . Probaby the longest fanfic I ever publish . Not gonna say write because LEJ-Author is the one who write this in my book . Thank you so much Ila 💕 . Sincerely ; yasmin syamini mini 🎧