Hobiii

Starring JungHoseok and ParkHana
Idk what type of imagine .
...... Okay . Start now .
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Hana pov)
'Haish , why do I must go to school everyday ? I hate school . ' I said , while kicking a stone . And , I am on my way to school . I look at my watch and it shows 6.45 a.m. and school starts on 7.15 a.m. and I am sure my besties already arrived since I can hear Yasmin's laugh as soon as I step my feet at the entrance gate .

I walked towards them and sit beside Hyo Soo . We chat and then , Zara tap my shoulder . ' Hey Ana . My brother said that he miss you ' She said . Soon , all my besties start to 'wooooo~' and 'wowwwwwwww~' since they know how much I have crushing on Zara's brother .Actually , not just a crush . He is my bofriend . 'Oh , shut up ' I said while trying to hide my blushing face .
.
.
.
.
-Flashback-
We are at the cafeteria sitting at our place because we are the queenkas here meanwhile for the kingkas , i dont know who is the kingkas here . We dont really care and the students here love us since us , is not like the type of queenkas in fanfic that you or I usually read . My squad is queenkas who is doesnt really care about our image since it is more happy to be ourselves . We are just different . We are a bit boyish .

I didnt noticed that I was deep in my thoughts when Gyu Ra smack my head . ' Are you even listening ? ' She said . ' Ah ? What do you say ? ' I said , a bit confused . ' Look , she is daydreaming , probably about Hoseok .' Eunju said , while wriggling her eyebrows at me . All of them were like ' Wuuuu~' and ' Ahi Yahi Yahi'*i mean the one in what does the fox say song' . ' Ya ! I am not . I am just thinking about how different we are from what queenkas in fanfic that I read ' I said , while rolling my eyes in annoyance .And yes , I am having a big crush on Zara's brother . ' Aigoooo , dont be angry la ' Hara said . They hug me and I swear I could hear ' Awwww ' from the students .

' Oh , before I forgot , I'm going to make my birthday party since my birthday is near . When ? ' Zara said , and then asking us . ' Tomorrow ' We said in unison . ' Yes , so , as my bestie and my girlfriend baby patooti , will you guy- ' We cut her words and said ' Of course , Zara darling ' . ' Awwww ' She said .

*Later that night*
Zara home is just beside mine so , I should not prepare for myself too early . I wear the dresses that I bought with my besties yesterday after school . * In the media below*

I apply some light makeup since I really dont love wearing a lot of makeup since it is so heavy *yougetwhatImeanright* .I look at the clock and 10 more minutes before Zara's birthday party . I am getting nervous since who knows , maybe his brother will come . I sigh and then walked to her house . The house is already full with people and I can see the rest of WNBB squad waiting at the gate . ' Oh , there you are Nana . Kaja ' Sookyung said . We enter the house , oh wait . Mansion . Actually , all of the WNBB squad live in a mansion but we dont really love to brag so . yeah .

We can see Zara , looking beautifully wearing a white lacey dress that reach her knees . Actually not a dress I think . Like the bottom is a short . You get what I mean right . She got her braided and she wear a boots . Stylish boots (highheelboots) . She noticed us and tell us to sit at a special place but then I grip Wayoon hand . ' Yoonie , I see him ' I said , kind of nervous . ' Nugu ? Aaaaa , hobiiii ? ' She said , teasing . ' Wait , I call him ' She continued and before I could reply , she already called Hoseok using this nickname that only WNBB knows . ' Hobinnnaaaa ' I actually doesnt really get what its mean .

' Hobinnaaaaa ~ ' Wayoon sang while slung her arm over his shoulder and then whispering something at him . I caught Hoseok smiling at me . I smiled back and then sit with WNBB .

(Hoseok pov)
'Manhi manhi manhi manhi' The song ended and all of us , collapsed at the floor , panting . I took my mineral bottle and drink it . Suddenly , her face appeared . Who else ? If it wasnt Zara's friend . Park Hana . Zara said that Hana have this kind of feelings to me , so I want her to show me her face . Zara take her phone and show her photo . ' She is cute ' I said , kind of start to fall . ' Oppa , send to me to school and take me if you want to meet her ' She suggested , and I nodded since I dont really have tight schedule this day .

'JungHoseok ! Wake up . ' I can feel Zara shake me until I wake up . ' Arra . Jakkamman . Let me go to shower or you want to see me nak- ' Before i continue further , she yells ' Never ' and closed the door . I have a quick shower and wear white tshirt , black short and red beanie . I take my mask and phone . And car keys .

' Jung Zara ? Kaja ' I said while wearing my mask . We hopped to car and plug in the usb . We jammed to BTS Blood Sweat Tears since Zara love that song . We soon arrived , and she says ' Oppa , the one at the left . That is your admirer . ' She smile , sheepishly at me and kissed my cheek . ' Bye oppa ' She waved at me . ' I think I am falling for you Park Hana ' I said .

- The night before the day Zara's birthday '
I knocked at Zara's room and I open it as soon as I heard she say ' Come in ' . ' Ya dongsaeng-ah ? Is she- em . I mean she - ' I stuttered . ' Just cut it off . Park Hana ? Yes she come and she must come since we are besties . Dont say that you are falling for her !!! Kyaaaa ' She said . ' I quickly run from her room . I run to my room and start to feel sleepy . ' Meet you tomorrow , Park Hana ' I said before dozing off to sleep .

*Zara's birthday party*
I invited all of the bts members since all of them have a crush on WNBB Squad except Sookyung and Zara since they have this crush at 2 of the Infinite members . Well , Taehyung is Eunju . Namjoon is Wayoon . Jimin is Hyo Soo . Yoongi is Yasmin *:))* .Seokjin is Gyura and our maknae is Hara meanwhile me . Park Hana .
Soon , they came and impatiently waiting for them to come . Before the clock ticked 8 p.m. , all of the WNBB squad arrived . I can see Hana . She looks gorgeous .

I can see a slight of nervous in Hana eyes when she landed her eyes on me . 
And then , Wayoon approach me and said ' You should talk to that Hana . I know you like her ' I nodded and then smiled at her . She smiled back , and yes , her smile make my heart skipped a beat . She walked to where WNBB sits .

'Happy Birthday to You×2 , Happy Birthday to Jung Zara , Happy Birthday to you ' We sang and then ,clapped our hand and soon , as she blew the candle . We eat and eat . Soon , we perform for Zara . And the WNBB were amused by our performance . I caught Hana looking at me . So , I winked at her and then she blushed . Cute .

(Hana pov)
After singing for Zara , we were now being entertain by BTS . I just cant stop from staring at Hoseok . I caught him winking at me and I could really feel my cheeks heaten up . ' Aish , just stop beating ' I said . Yasmin notice me talking to myself . ' Hey Ana . Just confess to him . I think he like you too . He just keep looking at you the whole time ' Yasmin said . I just smiled .

Soon , bts ended their performance and then , I look back and see Hoseok take the mic . ' Emm , I am sorry but can I say something ? Before that , Happy Birthday My hippotamus , Jung Zara.' He said while smiling widely . Zara just scoffed . He continued ' Em , can I call Park Hana to the front ? ' In a blink of an eye , I was already at the front . How can ? Oh yeah . All of them pushed . What a good friends I have . ' em , Park Hana ? I just wanna say . I love you since the first time I landed my eyes on you . You may think this is the first but actually , this is the tenth . So , will you be my girlfriend ? ' He said , while holding my hand . I covered my mouth and nodded as a sign of yes and cry when he hug me . My love of my life just confessed to me and I swear I see Eunju ,Yasmin , Hyo Soo , Gyura , Hara and Wayoon look at the rest of BTS and I swear for the 2nd time , the rest of BTS also look at them . Meanwhile Zara and Sookyung just sighed because their crush doesnt attend Zara's birthday party .

-End of flashback-
.
.
'Aish , seriously Park Hana . For the 10 times , do you hear me ?!' I could hear Eunju shout . 'Am I daydreaming again? ' I thought . ' What ? ' I said . They point at the cafeteria door and smiled sheepishly . I followed their direction and smiled sheepishly . ' I guess . I'm leaving . Annyeoung ' I bid them a goodbye and approach him . Hobi . He kissed my cheek and slung his hand over my shoulder . He leaned his face at my ear and whisper ' I love you Nana'  . I push him and run away , trying to hide my blushing face  .

'You know you cant run from me right , Park Hana ?! '

I felt him backhugged me and whisper once again in my ear .

I love you too Jung Hoseok .

Authors note 💖
FINALLY A NEW UPDATE . ENJOY THIS . IT SUPPOSED TO PUBLISH EARLIER BUT I NEED TO HELP MY FAMILY DO THAT AND THIS SO IT IT POSTPONED . ENJOY BAE .

THIS IS DEDICATED TO ONE OF MY SQUAD . Farhanah or Park Hana
Sincerely , yasmin syamini mini 🎧