Intro/Aly's Note😍💕😘

WARNING: READ BEYOND AVERAGE FIRST!!! This is a sequel so there are lots of spoilers and things that won't make sense without reading Beyond Average first!! I'm not trying to tell y'all what to do just trying to give you the best reading experience possible!!😊😊😊
As always, thanks a billion for reading!! ENJOY!!😘😘😘😘
-------------------/---------/-------

Hey everyone!!! It's Aly Roth here!! Yup! That's right! I, Alessa Iris Roth, am going to be writing this story!

I'll be picking up the story right where Ashy left off. So now that my family moved to Philadelphia so my brother can go to Camson School (a school for children with autism) I decided this is a good point in my life to tell our story. That is, Asher's and my story. In case you forgot from Asher's book (which you should read first!! It's called Beyond Average and it's also on champ613's wattpad)

Asher had moved to Ohio after his parent's split. Long story short, Asher moved back to Philly after getting recruited for Villanova! His whole family came with him since his parents settled their differences at his Tourette Syndrome fundraiser, mostly because his mom was very impressed that his dad was able to help get Ash recruited. And now my family is coming to Philly too since we found out about my brother's new school when we all came to Asher's fundraising event. So what now?!?! I've got a whole new city to explore, a long summer before senior year to explore it, and one special boyfriend to spend it all with: Asher Joel Westman!

Enjoy the story!!!