Diambow 7

Please be the rainbow when the rain goes away

"You remembered..?" you asks.

He nods, "My parents know yours, right?"

"That's right." you answered. "Your parents and my mother knew each other. They were best friends. According to your dad, mom fell in love with my dad. Your parents didn't trust my dad. But they married anyway. Your parents tried to get along with my dad but they still had a weird feeling. They were right not to trust him. He was the cause of my mother's death. Now my dad wants all the money my grandparents and the money I've worked for so he could marry another women."

"So that's why..." I recalled the messy room. ...Her room was messy.

"He said he'll leave me alone after I gave him the money but..." you sighed, "This is why I hate family! You're the opposite of me so you couldn't understand." Nijimura stay silent, dropping his umbrella to hug you.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry for? You idiot!" You cried, accepting his embrace.

Later, when you calm down, the two of you head back to your apartment. Nijimura was unsure if he wanted you to stay in the apartment--alone especially and was hesitating if he should go back home or not.

"Are you sure it will be okay?" you nodded.

"Thanks," you thanked him, sheepishly. You look at him, making Nijimura feeling a little bashful, "I'm going to finish cleaning and sleep. I'm not going to answer the door. Promise."

"Okay. I'm going now." Nijimura frowns, scratching his head with frustration as he walks away. He turns around to see that the door was closed and decided to go on a stakeout and stay for just a little longer. He wanted to make sure that no one will be going to your house late at night and see if you would keep your word or not. 

Just when he was thinking no one would come, Nijimura sees you walking out to the apartment. When you study the area to make sure Nijimura wasn't there, you put your hoodie up, so you wouldn't be recognized. Nijimura watches you with a confused look and decides to follow you from behind. He starts to laugh in his head, laughing how you didn't notice he was following you from behind.

You continue to walk to the convenience store and stopped in front of it. Nijimura stares at you, confused that you didn't move. He realizes an old man about his father's age started to walk up to you. He then realizes that you were backing away a few times, looking pale. He could see that you shook his head and the man started yelling at you. He quickly walks, worried that the man might do something to you and his legs move a little faster as soon as he saw the man about to slap you.

He quickly pushes a jab near the man's temple, throwing him to fall to the ground. Your mouth opens -- eye widening -- in surprise, quickly blanking out on what to think.

"Nijimura-senpai?!" you yelled, shocked to see the upperclassmen in front of you. You quickly walk up to Nijimura and grabbed his hands to see if it was alright or not. "Idiot, what are you doing?"

"I should ask the same to you! Are you okay?" the senpai asks, abruptly, casting an enraged look towards you.

"Whose this? So you do have a boyfriend after all!" the man yells. Nijimura backs up, not wanting you to pass him with his arm out. "How dare you hit me! Doesn't your parents know how to raise you right?"

"Who are you?" Nijimura asks with a serious tone, glaring at the man.

"Nijimura-senpai, this is my father!"

"What?!" Nijimura yells at you, wanting to hear your words again. Did he hear right? No, he did but now the senpai wanted to deny it. He turns to your dad, glaring at him murderously, "What do you want with (Y/N)?"

"Nijimura..? So you're the son of those two right?" Nijimura doesn't answer, feeling angered of the thought that your father was friends with his parents. "I came to ask money from (Y/N). I'm getting married and I need money to help raise my fiancée."

"You pig-" you grabbed onto his arm, shaking your head. Your father became scared, running off before he get another punch from Nijimura.

"I'll be back, (Y/N)! You better give me back the money I used to raise you all this time!" the man yells.

"I dare you try." Nijimura grunts. Your dad left not able to hear the upperclassmen's words. When he turns to you, you glared at him, viciously.

"Why did you do that, senpai?! Your hands! Don't they hurt?" You look at his hands, a little red. 

"No, I'm fine. I've done this a couple times before." Nijimura said, a bit taken back that you were scolding at him. You sighed, reaching for a bandage out of your pocket. "Oh, you have a bandage?"

"There." you said, placing the bandage on his hand. You touch his hand with your forehead, sighing. Nijimura slightly blushed, feeling that his heart was thumping a little faster. "Why did you do this, you idiot."

"You shouldn't be worried. I barely got a scratch."

"And if you did?" you muttered, "You play basketball with these hands. You have to take care of your dad with these hands."

"You don't have to worry." I tell her once more. "It's because I like you that I did it."

"Eh?"

"Simply put it, I'm in love with you." Nijimura confesses. Your head moves up, gazing into his eyes. Nijimura lets out a small chuckle, "I love you, (Y/N)."

Please be the diamond to shine my day

==================================

Oi. Give me your hand. I'm going to put this diamond ring and ask you to marry me.
I'll protect you and be your family. So say yes and marry me.

Is this too fast paced?? I feel like it is. oh well, lets wing it. ~(^w^)~