Chapter 32

Ethan's P.O.V

I  can't believe Johanna expecting a baby , but she's also in a very high risk of losing the baby. The doctor also told me she was 7 months pregnant. Now the only thing is that I have to tell her parents. I walked out of the doctor's office and go to the waiting room to go talk to Mr. and Mrs. Williams. "Ethan what did the doctor say." Mrs. Williams said. "She pregnant ". I said. 

"She's pregnant , is she going to be okay , is the baby going to be okay?" Mr. Williams  "I don't know the doctor said she could lose  the baby or she could lose her own life." I said. As soon as those words came out of my mouth I started to cry . "Ethan they are  both going to be okay." Said Mrs. Williams . "What if something does happen to them I'll never forgive myself because these wouldn't of not happened if I didn't cause the argument." I said. "Ethan stop blaming yourself ." Said Mrs. Williams.
--------------------------------------------------------------
   Ethan now in Johanna hospital room

She hasn't woke up yet, I can't believe she carrying my baby. I've done so many things to hurt her and yet she stills loves me. This baby will bring us together and I will change for her and for the baby. I do still love her, she showed me how to love.

I was taking a nap when I was awoken by the heart monitor going off.

I haven't updated in so long but today I going to update until the book is finished so be ready.~Johanna ❤️

PEACE ✌️