Chapter 12

Johanna's P.O.V
My phone at night was blowing up. I had lots of missed calls and text message from Ethan and Grayson. I didn't really want to answer I was sleepy and I didn't want to talk to them both. I will return there calls tomorrow, I woke up at 9:30 because I was getting hungry. Jennifer woke and Jossline and Genesis.  We all agreed to go out for breakfast we all got ready and we left. On the way to breakfast I called Ethan back from last night. I didn't really want to talk to him but I think it was important because he called a lot of times.

*Phone Conversation
"Hello" he said
"Hi" I said
"Why did you call me last night and yeah sorry that I didn't answer because I was sleepy" I said
" I'm sorry I didn't mean to cheat on you" he said
"You know what shut the fuck up don't talk about that" I said
"Just listen to me there is an explanation to this" he said
" I don't want to talk about it because it hurt seeing you with another girl but I'm strong me and Jennifer will froget about you and Grayson we are moving on with our life,  this will probably the last time I will talk to you" I said
"But" he said
" I love Ethan Grant Dolan but I have to say it bye forever" I said
End Of Phone Conversation
I hanged up and I realized I was crying it really hurt saying all of that to him. It hurt but I have to continue my life without him.

Ethan's P.O.V
I was getting ready for school and I got interrupted by someone calling me.
It was Johanna she said that she loved me but she had to move on with here life without me and far away from me. Why did I have to cheat I loved being with Johanna. Why do I always have to screw up every time. She didn't even let me explain myself. All for my stupid fuckboys boys moves I will never see her again.

Jennifer's P.O.V
We went to explore L.A since Johanna been here but we haven't.  We all decided to go to the beach. We seen Johanna cousins and their friends not to mention they were cute. Johanna went to talk to them she presented is to her cousins and their cousins girlfriends.

Johanna's P.O.V
We were going to the beach we needed to relax. I was walking and I seen my cousins and their girlfriends. Joseph and Richard were my cousin and their girlfriends Kayliegh, Emily were my best friends when I used to live here."Hey guys" I said "hey cuz when did you get her I thought you went to New Jersey" they said. " I just got here yesterday with my friends" I said. "Oh what the reason you came back" they said. " I had lots of boy drama back in New Jersey I needed I break" I said. "Hey Emily and Kayliegh I can't believe I seeing you again" I said "I know right are you going to the same school as us" they said. "Yes I'm but I'm going to present my friend to you this is Jennifer, joseline, Genesis. There also going to some school I hope we all can be best friends" she said. " For sure" she said. "Ok I guess I see you guys later were going to go relax now.

I hoped you liked this chapter sorry for not updating yesterday had lots of Internet problems I will update Monday sorry if I have miss spelled.~ Johanna❤️