Chapter 28

Johanna's P.O.V
Conversation with Emma

Me - there's no way why would they do this to me

Emma- well that's what she told me

Me - when did this  happen

Emma - she told me that one day she asked Ethan to come over bc she needed to to talk and I guess it lead to that

Me - well first she knew that me and Ethan were together why did she do that

Emma - idk but now she's pregnant now what are we going to do

Me- no it's not my problem it's her responsibility

Emma- ok but just talk to Ethan

Me- ok I will

I can't believe Ethan has done this to me. And then the person I thought was my friend went beside my back and had sex with my boyfriend and thought it was right. But it's not going to end here because I need explanation.

When I got home I started unpacking my clothes and I revived a message from Ethan.

Ethan- just got home wanna come over

Me - yeah be there in 5

Ethan acting the same like as he hasn't done anything. But he's going to get it he thinks he can hurt me again well that's not going to happen.

I arrived to Ethan's house I knocked on the door and he answered. "Hey babe" he said reaching over to give me a kiss but dodged it. "What's wrong" he said "I need to talk to you" "ok what is it " "what haven't you told me you went behind my back and had sex with my friend and got her pregnant" "what I have never done that" "come on Ethan stop lying I got a text from Emma and she told me you got Deseray pregnant."

"That's all a lie I would've never done that to you" "I can't believe it Ethan I gave you another chance and you promise to never hurt me again but I guess i was wrong" "I know you gave me another chance but I messed up" " so your admitting you did cheat on me " "yes but I'am sorry I never mean't to hurt you again" "but you did Ethan and I now realized I will never be able to trust you ever again".

" I know I really messed up" " yeah you think but now I'am realizing that you will never be able to change your just another Fuckboy but I can't do it so we are over never talk to me or look at me I loved you so much but I guessed that never mean't something to you" " you did but I don't know what happened" "I just can't deal with you so this is the goodbye bye Ethan and this one is forever" I said running out of the house tears were running down my face. It hurts to say goodbye to your first love but I will learn how to do it.

How was it ? No this is not the last chapter but this book is coming to an end only a few more chapters. But thank you guys for the votes and view. I will update soon and sorry for the bad grammar.

PEACE ✌️

Johanna❤️