Chapter 23

Johanna's P.O.V
I was trying to process everything that Ethan told me. Then it turned silent, but then the doctor stopped the awkward silence by walking in and telling Ethan be free to go. We went got out of the hospital got in the car, we didn't talk during the whole ride.

"Do you wanna go to your hotel or come over to my place" I said." Well let's go over to your place because we need to talk" he said.

Ethan's P.O.V
"Well let's go over to your place
because we need to talk" I said. I told her all the feeling I have for her and she doesn't reply anything. She probably thinking about how I going to fuck around with her. We might have a little fun but I won't hurt her. I need to hear what she thinking about what I told her.

Johanna's P.O.V
We got to my apartment. "Ok what do you want to talk about" I said "well you didn't respond to what I told you at the hospital" he said.

"What do you want me to say"I said "what your  thoughts about what I told you" he said. "Umm I don't really know if I should believe you, you've done so many things that hurt me Ethan" I said " I know I have but I was stupid back then but then I realized how important you were to me I changed for you ,I didn't go around fucking girls because I loved and I wanted to be loyal" he said "does that mean you still do it now" I said "of course I will anytime " I said.

"Well does that mean we good now" he said " yes Ethan I forgive you" I said. "Well does this mean I can do this" he said

Short chapter but hope you enjoy probably update tomorrow-Johanna ❤️