Chapter 18

Johanna's P.O.V
School was over and me,Emma,Deseray made plans to stay the night at Emma's house. Tomorrow was Saturday and also the party. I went over to Emma, we watched movies ate lots of food and we had girl talk and we fell asleep at midnight. I woke up hearing Emma alarm I didn't want to wake up but we had to go buy a couple things doe the party.

We got up and got ready and we left.
We went to the store to get drinks and food for the party. We also went to the mall to get an outfit for the party. I was going for some shorts and a t-shirt but Emma said no. She told me I had really nice body and I had to show it off show
she told me to get and black ,short ,tight dress with some cut outs (pic above).

We spent almost the whole entire day doing stuff and it was almost 7:30 pm. So went back to Emma's house and we all got ready. I first took and shower then I blow dried my hair and then curled it. I also put some makeup (pic above) I went for a neutral shad for my eyes. After I finished doing my makeup and went to go put on my high heels by the time finished it was 8:40. Emma and Deseray were aready done to, we arrived early to the party because we wanted to help them set up.

We helped with the drinks and snack we finished and lots people started arriving. I seen Mike come in he really looked sexy. He came over to me "hey baby girl you look sexy to day" he said. "Well you don't look too bad yourself" I said. Then Emma and Deseray whispered in my ear "someone going to get fucked tonight" " I least I'm getting fucked not like you" I said. They left with some boys they were dancing with earlier."What did they said" Mike said "oh Just some girl things" I said "oh ok" he said.

We and Mike started to go dance we got tired and Mike went to get us some drinks. While I was waiting I seen Joseph and Richard go to the door and opened it and started talking, shaking hands. And I seen someone I didn't really want to see.

Ethan's P.O.V
We finally arrived to L.A, we got us a hotel. It was about 10:00 am me and Grayson fell asleep at the hotel. We didn't get some much sleep on the plane. I think Lauren and Jessica went to go shop for the party later. It was about 5:00 and we decided to go eat then head to the party. We ate then we left to the party we got opened and said hi to Joseph and Richard and we went into the party. As soon as I stepped in I seen someone who I haven't seen in a while.

I hope you like this chapter I try updating soon and sorry for any miss spells ~ Johanna ♥️