Chapter 10

Johanna's P.O.V
So, I told Ethan the truth and me and Ethan were cool. Weeks passed and me and Ethan were together. Me and Jennifer were best friends again we forgot about all the drama. Me and Jennifer, Josline , Genesis  decided to go to the mall since Ethan and Grayson said their busy today.

btw Grayson and Jennifer were dating there were cool what happened with the drama.

We were at the mall we were going into a store when we seen two familiar faces. Guess who it was Grayson and Ethan and two other familiar faces Emma and Deseray. Those two bitches ruined my life and yet she about to do it again but it not going to happen. Deseray was making out with Ethan and Emma with Grayson. I turned to Jennifer and she wasn't there.

Jennifer's P.O.V
I seen what Grayson was doing he was doing he was making out with a bitch I looked at Johanna she looked mad and sad. I left and went up to the bitch I started punching her and she punched back but I kicked her and beat her then I seen Johanna beating up the other bitch every one was staring at us but we didn't care.Grayson and Ethan were holding us back  they were strong so I looked at Johanna me and her were thinking at what to do they wouldn't let us go so I guess they want us to do it the hard way.  We kicked them in  the balls they fell to the ground and let us go we still beating them up until me and Johanna left running with Genesis and Josline and then Johanna stopped and went back.

Johanna's P.O.V
I stopped and went back "that what you  two get for ruining my life"! In a mad tone. Jennifer came back to get me Ethan grabbed my wrist "I'm sorry" he said " fuck you I will never ever talk to you your dead to me now". We ran and Ethan and Grayson started  chasing us but we were lucky enough  because Josline and Genesis had the car on. We jumped in the car and speeded off.

Sorry I haven't been posting and also sorry chapter is really shorts but I been really busy I will post tomorrow since this chapter is really short ~ Johanna❤️