Chapter 8

Jennifer's POV
I was so furious seeing them together. I still had feeling for Grayson even though he broke my heart. But I also just fucked his brother does that make me a fuckgirl. I looked at Ethan and ran to room I could hold in the tears. They dropped one by one. I got my keys and i ran downstairs but until Ethan grabbed me."Where are you going" Ethan said. "Home, where else fuckboy" I said in a mad tone. And left that motherfucker.

Ethan's POV
Jennifer looked so furious when she seen Johanna and Grayson in bed together. I was mad too because I was falling for Johanna. But I don't think she felt the same, all the rumors she hears about me fucking every girl at school. I just wish she could feel the same way I felt.

Johanna's POV
I woke up the next morning and Grayson was beside me .I got up and checked the time it was 6:00 am . I tried not to wake Grayson I put in my clothes and left and noticed Ethan sitting and eating his food. "Hi" I said but he didn't replied. He looked a little pissed I wonder what his problem was. So I just ignored it and left to go get ready for school.

Grayson's POV
I woke up and Johanna wasn't next to me. She probably left to get ready for school. I got up to get ready for school I went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I got done talking a shower I seen Ethan waiting for me outside the bathroom."So how was your night" he asked."good" I said "I bet it was because I seen you fucking girl" he said. "Don't worry because I seen you fuck one too" I said " you didn't just fuck any girl you fucked Johanna I seen you with my own eyes."It not like you wouldn't fuck her if you didn't have the chance to" I said. Let just go to school now.

Ethan's POV
I woke up and got ready I went to check Grayson's room but he wasn't there I heard him talking a shower. He got out "how was your night " I asked him."Good" he said "I bet it was because I heard you fucking a girl " I said". "Don't worry I  seen you fucking a girl too" he said. "You just did t fuck any girl you fucked Johanna" I said. " It not like you wouldn't fuck her if you had the chance to" he said. "Let  just go to school" he said.

Jennifer'POV
It was the next day I got ready for school I ate then I got to school I seen Johanna. I walked up to the slut and she looked at me and said "hey" "how was last night" I said. "What are you talking about" she said. "Don't act like I don't know"I said really pissed."I saw you in bed with Grayson, NAKED"!! I said."How do you know" she said "because I was the girl you heard moaning in Ethan room" I said. "And then me and Ethan heard moaning and we heard it in Grayson room and we went to check it out and I seen you together" I said. " And I also know you fucked Ethan at my party" I said."Well guess what I know you fucked Grayson too." So don't be talking shit about me bitch" she said. I slapped her across the face and then she grabbed me by my hair and dragged me across the floor. But I was able to kick her in the stomach and then she punched me across the face. People were surrounding us and screaming to fight. Until the principle came and seperated us and took us to the office.

Johanna's POV
I got to school  I went to go to talk to Josline and Genesis. Then Jennifer came to me and started to scream about how she seen me and Grayson together. But I also heard her fucking Ethan. She slapped me I'm not letting any bitch touch me. I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her on the floor she kicked me but I punched her. People were screaming to fight and then the principle came to separate us and took us to his office.

I hope you like this chapter my friend help me with this one thank you for all the views . Sorry for miss spelled I will update Thursday. ~Johanna❤️