Chapter 30

Johanna's P.O.V
I herd people chatting around me I herd sirens going off. Polices,firefighters,  ambulances all around me. My whole body was in pain I remember what had happened I gotten  in a car accident. I couldn't breath the ambulance people trying to give me air but then everything went completely dark.

Ethan's P.O.V
I just had a big argument with Johanna about Desary  being pregnant. She didn't believe me she said she hated she said she didn't want to see me. I knew I did wrong cheating on her once again. But I used protection there I no way I could've got her pregnant plus I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing. I was here stressed about what had happened until I heard the news come on.

"There has been a horrible wreak in Cumberland street a teenager has been found she has lots of  severe injuries, we still haven't contacted her parents yet."said the news reporter. I looked closely at the car and I realized that it was Johanna's car. I was so shocked she was a great driver how could that happen to her. I grabbed my keys and went straight to the hospital.

Johanna's P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital bed. Doctors and nurses were also in the room. I looked to my left and saw the person that I never wanted to see in my life again , Ethan Dolan .

Hope you liked this chapter probs to my friend for helping me edit this chapter , I will update soon .- Johanna ❤️
PEACE  ✌️