Chapter 22

Johanna's P.O.V
"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing here" Lauren said "well I 'm Johanna and I'm Ethan ex" I said ."Well why  you here" she said " because I want too" " well I need to talk to Ethan so get out of the room" she said " ok rude ass" I said.

Ethan's P.O.V
Johanna and I were about to kiss but Lauren walks in why does she always have to ruin every thing. Lauren and Johanna started  arguing, then Lauren asked Johanna to leave the room so she did. "Why did you fight back" Lauren said " I couldn't he hit me bad and I was too weak" I said.

"Well your an embarrassment to me" she said "well I don't care" I said "I thought you were strong Ethan and why was your ex here with you" she said  " because she actually cares" I said " well guess what I tired of you were over" she said.

"Well I'm glad we're over because I never loved you or liked you, you were just  a distraction" I said " well you were too" she said while slamming the door. I'm  honestly glad we broke up, she cheated on me multiple times.

Johanna's P.O.V
I could hear Ethan and Lauren arguing from out here. They argued for about 5 minutes. Lauren comes out slamming the door. "Well he all your" she said " I never said that he was my" I said "enjoy" she said leaving out of the hospital. I then went into the room "hey" I said "hey sorry you had to hear all that" he said "no problem, the doctor you could leave in a couple minutes because your ok"I said.

"That great I hate being here" he said. "I broke up with her, I never loved her I always loved you I know your probably thinking your a fuckboy they don't love they just fuck" he said

Short chapter , update soon. ~Johanna ❤️