HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!

Start from the beginning

"I know you won't come with me if I'm unprepared." - you said as he smirked.

-

"Heyy! What took you long enough?" - Aomine asked already holding a glass of alcohol.

"At least were here." - you said.

"Alright. Let's get this party started!!" - the dj said as he starts to turn up the music.

Akashi suddenly disapleared probably because some of his friends greeted him or something. So you just sat at the counter and ordered your drink.

"Hey, I'm Oikawa. And you are?" - someone said, you put down your glass and turned to him rolling your eyes.

"I'm not interested." - you said as he withdraw his hand embarrassed from your response.

You finished your drink and decided to look for Akashi but the guy is there again.

"Come on, I just want to know your beautiful name." - he said winking.

"Back off." - a familiar voice said and you saw Akashi beside you.

"Who are you?" - the guy said irritated.

"Her boyfriend. Who are you?" - Akashi said as he raised his brow.

"Come on dude! Don't you know him? You should not mess with him! I'm sorry on behalf of my friend here." - another guy appeared as he drag his friend away from you too.

You faced Akashi, "uhm, Happy birthday?" - you said sweatdropping.

"Let's go." - he said as he drag you out of the club.

"Where are we going?" - you asked.

"Somewhere quiet." - he said as he held your hand following him to wherever he plans to go to.

He suddenly stoppef which made your head bump to his back.

You look around and saw that you're at the park.

"I'm sorry if you didn't like the party we arranged for you." - you said as you sat on the seesaw.

"Its okay. I just don't like it when some guy approach you." - he said, then he suddenly faced you. "(First name), I like you." - he said which made your eyes widen in surprise.

"I-I... l-l-l-like y-y-you t-too..." - you said stuttering as you feel heat comes rushing up your cheeks.

He smiled. "Best birthday gift ever. Thank you, (First name). I will never forget this day." - he said.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Hi guys!!! Missed me? Hahaha jk.

Anyway, I'm sorry I wasn't able to update that much. I'm just busy with kdramas hehe.

Its so frustrating waiting for an episode ugh. Seriously, you need to watch Goblin, OMG LEE DONG WOOK UGHH MY ULTIMATE CRUSH HAHAHA. Then there's legend of the blue sea,--- I'LL STOP. It will be too long if I continued that.

anyway, sorry bout that.

OH WAIT. LAST ONE. Holy sh--- guys the very first episode of HWARANG!!!-- OKAY. I'LL STOP LOL

Happy birthday to my ultimate bias in knb hahaha. Akashi ♡♡♡♡

Hope you enjoyed today's update! ♡

Bear with the typos and grammars hehe.