Diss Track [Emon]

Start from the beginning

JJ: sorry who is this rice gum guy anyway??? nah he has no right to say shit like that fuck him

Callux: We've all got your back Behz. Rice Gum is a piece of shit

Vik: Rice Gum only has a following because he bullies people, he's jealous of your success.

Harry: ignore that rice prick he sucks and he's talking shit

Simon: Babe are you alright? I'm so sorry, nothing he said is true. I gathered you'd like some time alone right now but give me a call later if you want to talk :-)

Ethan clicked back onto Twitter and went onto Rice Gum's Twitter page. His followers had increased since the last time he had been on there and he had posted a link to a new video, titled 'SIDEMEN MEMBER ROASTED ME??? (DISS TRACK)'. Oh for fuck sake, Ethan thought. How immature was this kid? He clicked on the video and after he watched it, he wished that he didn't. 

The more he thought about it, the more Rice Gum's words got to him. He was right - all of his most popular videos were either with the Sidemen or other YouTubers. He knew he was big, but he was going to the gym daily and losing weight. Now he just felt like shit. He couldn't understand how someone could have this many subscribers for posting videos where he was bullying other people. Furthermore, why would anyone want to watch a video of some kid bullying someone they had never met before.

With a sigh, he dabbed at his eyes with his sleeve and refreshed his mentions, internally bracing himself for the vicious comments.

~✖~

Simon knew something was wrong the moment he stepped through the door to Ethan's apartment. Simon and Ethan had been dating for two years and were as strong as ever. Of course, like any couple they had their rocky patches, but they were far too mesmerised by each other to make their arguments last longer than a couple of hours. They hated spending time apart - Ethan had never felt more lonely when Simon had gone on holiday with his family a couple of months - and they knew more about each other than they knew about themselves.

"Ethan?" Simon called, raising his eyebrows at the strangely quiet room. Usually Ethan would have music blasting from his phone or be shouting at his TV as he played a game on his console.

Simon kicked his shoes off and poked his head into the bathroom to see if Ethan was there. "Ethan? Ethan?"

He made his way towards his bedroom and his heart broke at the sight. Ethan was perched on the edge of the double bed, scrolling through his phone with trembling hands and tears streaming down his cheeks. "Ethan?" Simon said little above a whisper. Ethan's head snapped upwards and he faked a smile too little too late.

"Y-Yeah," Ethan's voice cracked from his earlier sobbing.

Simon sighed and pulled his boyfriend into a hug, wrapping his arms around him. Ethan sighed in content, nuzzling his face into Simon's shoulder and his tears making his Sidemen hoodie damp. "What's up babe? You know how much I hate seeing you cry."

The older boy sighed and sat up, placing his phone on the bed. "Rice Gum made a video about me, I watched it and everything he said was true. I'm ugly and my videos are shit and I should just -"

Simon cut him off by pressing his lips to Ethan's. He wound his fingers through the younger boy's hair causing a soft moan to emit from Ethan's parted lips. Simon took the second of distraction to slip his tongue into Ethan's mouth, pulling him closer so there was no space between them. Ethan shook his head and pushed Simon away gently, but Simon refused and wrapped his arms around Ethan.

"He only made that video for a reaction. None of it was true," Simon whispered, his voice slightly husky as Ethan nuzzled his face into his shoulder. "He's just mad that he wasn't in the YouTube rewind video. He's jealous of you, you've worked so hard for your success and all he's done is post a few videos bullying people and bringing attention to their insecurities. If anyone's videos are shit, it's his." The corners of Ethan's mouth twitched at Simon's words. Simon rubbed Ethan's back soothingly before continuing. "People supporting him should be ashamed. For each negative comment, there are hundreds of positive ones – the hate sometimes stands out but just remember that you're perfect. You're perfect for the Sidemen and we're lucky to have you, the fans love you, the rest of the Sidemen love you, and you're perfect to me. I love you, Ethan Payne, I love you more than anything in the world."

The tears once again sprung to Ethan's eyes, but this time they were of happiness. Because he knew that Simon was the one, and he doesn't know where he'd be without him. He lifted his head from Simon's shoulder and smiled his famous smile that Simon loved, before he turned his face and his lips found Simon's once more.

Simon couldn't control the smile tugging at his lips as he returned the kiss with just as much passion. Ethan and Simon were like two sides of the same coin – they'll always be there for each other and they'll always be together until they both grow old. Because Ethan's finally found the one, the one who can always make him smile whenever he's upset. Simon is the best thing that's ever happened to him, he's always been there for him and he'll not only be his first love, but the best friend he's ever had.