A Big Change

"I packed all your clothes and toiletries and some snacks if you get hungry,honey." Finn Wolfhard's mother,Karen(Idk what her name is😅) said while hugging her son before he leaves.

"Thanks mom." Finn replies while pulling away from his mother and slipping his backpack on.

"I'm sorry that this has to happen. It's just-" Finn stopped her.

"Mom I know... It's okay... I'll be fine. Don't worry about me but worry about your job." Finn said while looking at his mom's worried face.

"Yes I know but-" Finn interrupted her once again.

"Mom it's okay. I met Claire(Idk her name either😥) and Robert before and I'm sure it's gonna be fine." Finn said reassuringly.

"But you have to share a room with a girl..." His mom reminded him. He really wished she didn't remind him.

"I know... And it's gonna be really weird but it's fine, as long as you can get a good job then I'm happy." Finn said smiling happily.

~~~~
The car ride there was making him remember all the fun moments he had with his mom. Leaving his home made the memories get more vivid and he can see them through his watery eyes. He didn't want to sound like a crybaby but he was good at being silent so hopefully Claire and Robert didn't notice.

They asked him simple questions like 'How's life?' (He found it weird they were asking him 'How's life when they know what his situation was
right now.) Or 'How're you feeling?'. And then they told him how sorry they were for him and his mom and that they promised that the change would make it easier for both Finn and his mother.

Once they got there Finn was dazed at the small but comfy looking house. It was kind of like the cottages you see in fairytales but more modern. It was a small house, as big as a small cottage but different at the same time. It was painted a soft beige color and pots of flowers were scattered around the front of the house. Finn got his bags and followed his Claire and Robert to the house.

~~~~
Finn stared in awe at the inside of the house. It had light blue wallpaper that matched the carpets and the furniture. It reminded him of the antique doll houses his mom once showed him. There were still a lot of flowers around the place in different colored vases and pots. The living room was basic but in a good way. The dining room was set up elegantly with a glass chandelier hanging on the ceiling. He could see the kitchen from where he was standing and he could see that it looked
basic like the living room but in a good way too.

Claire snapped him out of his daze and told him to follow her to his new room. But it's not technically his because he has to share it with someone and that someone is a girl...

She knocked on the door and there was a soft voice that answered,"Yes? Come in." Claire opened the door and Finn stepped inside. He then stared straight into a pair of chocolate brown eyes that he got lost in.

Sooooooo.... What did you guys think? Do you guys love Fillie or Mileven?