e-ight

"what should we play next?" i asked eunji.

"mm, i dont know really, we've played almost every game." all the food had been eaten, and many games have been played. the party was coming to an end and i still hadn't given him my gift yet.

"well then i guess we can just hang until everyone's parents come to pick them u-"

"WAIT NO, i have one more game," everyone's attention was drawn, "truth or dare." 

gosh this chick.

after endless rounds, the empty coke bottle spun silently once more. everyone's nerves could be heard loudly through their expression as it slowed down. those lucky enough to be far away from the top of the bottle cheered, including me. it finally stopped, on taehyung. 

"its taehyung!" eunji shouted and everyone cheered. "truth or dare?" one of his classmates questioned.

"uhh, dare?" 

"ok," his classmate took out a small piece of paper from the box that was filled with pre-written truths and dares. he unraveled the piece of paper. "spin the bottle, and give the person who it lands on A KISS ON THE CHEEK!" all of us burst out laughing while taehyung become blank. (lowkey referencing his nickname blank tae).

after a lot of sulking and attemted negotiation, he spun the bottle with presicion, trying not to land it on a boy. well i think at least. (perverted smirk lmao)

watching the bottle spin started to give me anxiety as it came to slower pace only a few people away from me. my breaths became hitched. the bottle became slower and slower near me. everyone was so tense. it was on me while still turning, and i started to blow at it lightly, it was now almost past my shoe, almost off me. and bam, there it was, pointing to seokjin, one of his classmates. thank goodness. (yes i ship taejin, fite me)

everyone burst out laughing and so did i with relief that it wasn't me, although taehyung's disappointment and anger was evident. he stood pouting and then walked over to jin and leaned down, his long coat slightly brushing my shoulder. he grabbed jin by the chin  gave him a peck. (omg what have i done kyack)

 (omg what have i done kyack)

song: exo miracles in december (orchestra version)

note: i do not own this audio, sment owns this audio

*please play while reading*

after even more laughs and chatting, the farewell party came to a cease. everyone was leaving and the last person to leave was taehyung, who only had to walk 10 mintues to get back home.

he was helping clean up the aftermath with me, and i decided the time was right to give him my gift.

"tae?" his back was away from me. "taeee?" why wasn't he responding- ohhh, im such an idiot. 

i softly tapped him on the shoulder and he turned. 

"why?" he asked. i hugged him tight, and then pulled the necklace from its box behind his back so he couldn't see. then when we pulled apart, i dangled it infront of him and watched his face light up. i put it over his head, and pat his soft hair. we both gave eachother bright smiles

"sorry if you don't like it, i didn't want to give you something too girly. i have one too-" i was about to pull mine from my neck but he pulled me again into i tight embrace. 

"i love it. thank you." i returned the hug and then we stood there for a bit until we had a loud disruptance. 

i let go of him and turned to see my mum who was in shock with grocery bags dropped around her. her face told me she wasn't pleased. one of her 13917400820 rules was 'no boyfriend until youre in college.' although we weren't dating, it obviously looked like we were.

"WHAT'S THIS? YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING TO BE HANGING OUT WITH EUNJI TODAY. THAT CERTAINLY DOESN'T LOOK LIKE EUNJI TO ME. AND WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING? ALONE, IN THE HOUSE. WAS I DISRUPTING SOMETHING" i prayed with all my heart that because she was talking too fast, taehyung wouldn't be able to understand. i hadn't told my mum about taehyung, she didn't even know he existed.

"there- was, a change in plans. my other friend came instead. please let me explain! we aren't dating-" tears started to form in my eyes as i begged her to let me talk.

"NO THATS IT YOUR GROUNDED FOR A WEEK. NO PHONE, NO LAPTOP, NO SCHOOL EVEN. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MOVE A FOOT FROM THIS HOUSE." she stomped towards me, and started searching my body for my phone, i cried out loud and asked her to stop. she snatched my phone away and went to my room to get my laptop and probably my money and transport card. anything that could mean leaving the house. i was overwhelmed with so emotions. i lay on the floor weeping, i had never seen her so mad before. taehyung knelt down and wiped my tears. 

"ill go explain to her that we aren't anything and we're just friends." he got up to leave when i grabbed his wrist.

"are we really nothing though? i think you should go, quickly, before she comes back." i stood up and pushed him out of the house. he stood at my doorstep not moving one bit. i couldn't shut the door on him. 

"im so sorry that this happened, you have nothing to do with it. now please go, before she comes back, please-" i said with a muffled voice from my tears, "and in case i don't get to say it, goodbye. study hard in australia." i quickly grabbed the note i wrote him earlier and put it in his hands. 

"im not saying goodbye, because ill say it later. i promise ill get to you okay?" taehyung said. i nodded without saying anything. im sorry taehyung, i dont think you'll be able to keep that promise.

i saw my mum coming out of my room and she started to shout again. tears came falling down as i took my last look at taehyung and i shut the door standing in front of it blocking my mum from opening it.

"LET ME TALK TO THAT BASTARD. HOW DARE HE TAKE AWAY MY DAUGHTER BEHIND MY BACK. HE COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING TO YOU." i clenched my fist knowing that she gets abusive.

i took a punch to my face. i didn't try to defend myself. i would've ended up in a worse situation. 

endless slaps and punches to my face later, i lay on the cold marble tiles with a pool of tears around me. i took my necklace from tucked inside my shirt and held it in my hand tightly as i closed my eyes. i didn't get to say i love you. 

emotional rollercoaster much. guys tysm for 950 reads, like last chapter a few days ago i was thanking you for 700 reads, like whatt?! you guys are amazing <3

merry christmas y'all

deaf + kthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara