s-even

four days unti departure

saturday morning. ugh, usually i would have been sleeping in but instead at 8AM there i was already running around the house decorating everything. my friends and i had planned a farewell party along with some of his close classmates. in total i think there was only 8 of us, but we still wanted him to have a good day. come to think of it, i've only known him for less than two months, but the happy memories that he gave me were more than enough for me to decide to be with him for the rest of my life. (CORRNYY AS HECK I KNOW IM SORRY). 

eunji and the other three girls were cooking all sorts of foods. im so glad that i have them because i can't cook at all. the three boys from the other class were putting up balloons and streamers across my small-ish one story house. i had already gotten rid of my mum for the day, so i was finishing off my gift to him. i got him a dog tag necklace engraved with my name on it and a small message. i had a matching one with his name on it. i wrote a card to him, and put it in the box and wrapped it in brown paper with silver ribbon. i took my necklace and put it around my neck.

 i took my necklace and put it around my neck

"hey are you guys finished prepping?"

"yeah!"

"okay im texting him over now."

the girls starting putting the food on the table and the boys put all the extra decorations and plastics away. i texted him to come and he told me he would be there 10 minutes. before he came i taught everyone something. 

"okay so put your pinky finger to your chin," everyone trying to follow along, "yep like that, and then put your pointer finger to your chin and point to him infront like this. make sure you do it as soon as he enters ok?" everyone nodded.

we got ready in the front hallway with the lights off and i made sure the door was slightly open so he could walk right in. eunji was in charge of the lights.

we waited patiently for about 4 minutes before we heard footsteps on the path outside. we giggled quietly as his steps got closer, honestly we couldv've been shouting as loud as we want but what ever. as soon as the door started to seep light in, taehyung froze at the dark inside. the lights turned on and we threw streamers everywhere trying to recreate the scare you would get if everyone shouted surprise. we then all signed what i had taught them earlier. i will miss you. he laughed out loud and everyone gathered around him with hugs and smiles. 

omg guys its almost christmas whattt, thanks for 700 reads! please don't be a silent reader and comment and vote <3