Chapter 12 - Miss Pipper

I don't think any of us got any sleep that night. It wasn't because it was the eve of the formal either. Poor Bridge had been suspended and she was prohibited to go to the formal. And it wasn't her fault either. It was that asshole's fault; Seth.

We decided to come forward about the abuse Seth had thrown our way. Remi, Ashlee, and I marched up to the office and asked to see the principal – Miss Pipper.

"Hello girls, what can I do for you?" I hated the way she talked. It was like she was talking to a bunch of idiotic kids. She was only about 10 years older than us, but looked as if she were about 12 years old. I mean, come on, just look at the name!

"We're here to make a complaint about sexual harassment in our grade," I began. This wiped that stupidly huge smile off her face. She looked as if she had been insulted.

"Seth O'Neill?" She asked smugly, but she knew she was right. "Oh, I bet Bridgette Jackson put you up to this." Before we could but in, she continued, "Seth came around to my office earlier this morning and told me that he thought you three may come here to complain. He said that you were all fighting over him and when he turned you down, you claimed he harassed you." She paused to take a breath. I was so shocked, I couldn't speak anyway. "I know Bridgette wants to fight her punishment, but she has to own up to what she has done. You three can't try and get her out of it."

After a long pause, Remi stood in. "With all due respect, Miss Pipper, do you hear yourself? You can't seriously believe him, can you?!" She stopped, because she was getting angrier and staff were looking in, wondering what was going on.

Ashlee didn't care. "Don't you think that sounds a little suspicious? I mean, how guilty can one be to go and tell on himself before someone else does?" This made Miss Pipper think. Her facial expression was so hilarious, I had to force myself not to laugh. At this moment, Bridge walked in with the guidance counsellor, Mrs Lattimore.

"Excuse me, Miss Pipper, but I need to speak to you. It is about Bridgette Jackson."

Friendship Conquers Allजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें