Chapter 6 - Ashlee

It was just 3 days till the formal and our squad was still fighting. Bridgette wouldn't talk to Remi, Ashlee, or me because she thought we were jealous of her so called relationship with Seth. Remi and Ashlee didn't talk to me nor Bridgette because they thought we were being mean to them. The only two who weren't fighting were Ashlee and Remi. But that was about to change today...

When I got to school, Ashlee came up to me bawling her eyes out. "I'm...sorry...Gwen...you...were...right..." she managed between sobs. We sat down (actually I sat down and Ashlee did that airplane thing) at our usual spot under the tree.

Once she stopped crying, she told me the whole story;

"It wasn't my fault. Or maybe it was. I don't know."

"What wasn't your fault?"

"I was with Remi and Seth came up to us. Remi told me she thought that he was going to ask her to the formal." She started crying again.

"What happened Ashlee? You know you can tell me."

"Well he came up to me and brushed my hair, you know like he did on his first day. I turned around and he touched my... he touched my..." She couldn't finish. But I knew what she meant. Not only was he a sly dog but he also was a CREEP. I knew it from the start.

I hugged her, attempting to comfort her. "Did Remi see?" I asked.

"No, that's the thing." She cried some more. "Once he'd done that, he pulled me in and kissed me." She was a mess now- bawling once more. I comforted her as best I could. What an asshole!!! How dare he do that to my friend. After a few minutes, she continued, "Remi then turned around. She stormed off and said she never wanted to talk to me again. She thinks I kissed him. But I didn't." She was struggling to speak and her eyes were blood shot. She got up and started doing the airplane thing again.

"But how could that be your fault? You didn't know he'd do that." I asked, afraid I'd know the answer. I did.

"Because I enjoyed it."

She was bawling once more. Not only was Seth an asshole, he was a charmer. I didn't know it, but I'd be his next victim...